Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Chapter / Eastern NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chapter / Eastern NC

Looking to start a new chapter in Eastern NC. When I looked, the only chapters (2) in NC were out towards Charlotte. I have seen and know that there are Vulcan riders east of Raleigh. Lets get together to support each other, share experiences, and enjoy camaraderie. To my surprise, I have not seen and Eastern NC already created.

There North Carolina Capital area is still listed as active, how active I do not know. https://www.facebook.com/groups/CAVu...7337899050824/

There used to be 2 other chapters both farther East in NC that have been defunct for a while. What city would be the center of your chapter?

I am sure the current national officers will chime in shortly and we can get you some more information. In the meantime make sure to read over the VRA bylaws and check the section of the website with info on starting a chapter if you have not already.
    Randy - aka racinfan101
    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Adam, good morning and thanks for the interest of starting a new chapter like Randy said in his reply please read the bylaws and also check out the information on starting a new chapter on the forum here
      Jeffrey " Snowman" Sukup
      National President
      Elkhorn Valley 1-55 Chapter President
      Former President Tri State Chapter 1-54
      2010 1700 Voyager
      2007 900 Custom

Comment

Hello,
        I am currently located in the Havelock/ New Bern area. I will definitely start taking a hard look at the bylaws and go from there. Thanks for the reply’s and I look forward to learning more and hopefully moving forward with a chapter, or being linked up with one within my area.

Comment

The tricky part is finding others willing to participate and help you...some balk at the idea of being an officer in a chapter when it is really not difficult, the biggest requirement is being able and willing to attend rides. Good Luck!
          Randy - aka racinfan101
          Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
          2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
          2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch with any of us.
            Questions? Fire away!
            President Chapter 1-4
            Phoenix Valley Vulcan Riders
            svdawntreader@gmail.com
            (360) 451-3072
            2003 Vulcan Drifter 1500
            2016 Vulcan Vaquero

Comment

Originally posted by Metz411 View Post
              Looking to start a new chapter in Eastern NC. When I looked, the only chapters (2) in NC were out towards Charlotte. I have seen and know that there are Vulcan riders east of Raleigh. Lets get together to support each other, share experiences, and enjoy camaraderie. To my surprise, I have not seen and Eastern NC already created.
              Neil, I am just checking in and see how you are doing on starting a chapter hopefully the information I sent was useful and If any questions feel free to ask anyone on here is more than willing to help answer them
              Jeffrey " Snowman" Sukup
              National President
              Elkhorn Valley 1-55 Chapter President
              Former President Tri State Chapter 1-54
              2010 1700 Voyager
              2007 900 Custom

Comment

Working...
              X