Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting a new East Texas Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a new East Texas Chapter

I am going interested in starting an Easy Texas Chapter as there isn't much around without having to ride 2-3 hours one way. Makes it a little difficult for meetings when most of us work.

Interesting and GREAT Concept. How many riders in your area have you contacted so far?
    President Chapter 1-4
    Phoenix Valley Vulcan Riders
    svdawntreader@gmail.com
    (360) 451-3072
    2003 Vulcan Drifter 1500
    2016 Vulcan Vaquero

Comment

I have just been granted membership with VRA and am now searching for members in my area to see how many would be interested in having our own local chapter.

Comment

Did you see the member from Las Cruces thread? Just saying
        President Chapter 1-4
        svdawntreader@gmail.com
        (360) 451-3072
        2003 Vulcan Drifter 1500
        2016 Vulcan Vaquero

Comment

Mitch have any of the officers sent you any additional information yet?
          Randy - aka racinfan101
          Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
          2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
          2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

So there is a NCM thread that maybe will get you in contact with other VRA Folks in your area. Also, keep watching for new members listed weekly on the FB VRA Site. It takes a lot of footwork, gas, and time, but the end results are so worth it. Hang in there. We are just a quick message away.
            President Chapter 1-4
            svdawntreader@gmail.com
            (360) 451-3072
            2003 Vulcan Drifter 1500
            2016 Vulcan Vaquero

Comment

Thanks for the inputs. I will continue to check the new member lists as well as reaching out to other Vulcan groups that I belong too. If I have any questions I will definitely reach out to all of you.

Comment

How many member are needed to start aa new chapter? I did see that not all have to ride a Vulcan, but did I read right that to be a full member not an Associate Member you have to ride a Vulcan? Any help clarifying would be appreciated.

Comment

You must have 3 Elected Officers. Each one must own a registered, operational Vulcan Motorcycle. See the National Bylaws for the rest. It was changed last year regarding teh 4 Elected Officers now only requiring 3 Elected Officers.
                  President Chapter 1-4
                  svdawntreader@gmail.com
                  (360) 451-3072
                  2003 Vulcan Drifter 1500
                  2016 Vulcan Vaquero

Comment

What Jim said. An officer and any full member must own a Vulcan, and you need at least 3 to serve as officers. In my chapter owners of other makes are associate members and have full voting rights, but they can't hold an elected office.
                    Randy - aka racinfan101
                    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Thanks guys that's what I thought but just wanted to clarify.

Comment

Working...
                      X