Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any interest in starting a Central New York Chapter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any interest in starting a Central New York Chapter?

If I found the right people, I would be interested in starting a local chapter in Central New York. I am located in Oswego County, which is about 30 minutes north of Syracuse. Any interest either reply on here or e-mail me at lizziesdad2007@gmail.com.

That would be cool. There hasn't been a NY Chapter for many years and that one was centralized on Long Island. You could also post your interest on the FB page, just keep at it so that it's seen on a regular basis. Good luck
    Greg *Ghost Rider* Navoy

Comment

Good luck with your endeavor. We're behind you 100%
      Darrell Page
      Bluegrass Vulcan Riders 1-79
      Chapter President
      National Secretary

Comment

Hey Gash! I will send you an e-mail with some information on starting a chapter - If you have not make sure to check out the information found on our website HERE. As Greg (Ghost Rider) mentioned posting on FB can be a help, and the document I sent may help with a bit of guidance on which groups to post in. DO NOT get discouraged if you post in several groups and get crickets. Persistence will pay off when it comes to finding like minded riders willing to help you start a chapter.

If you have questions please feel to reach out to myself, Greg, or any of the National Officers. You can find our contact information HERE.
        Randy - aka racinfan101
        Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
        2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
        2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

GASH - add a post on the VRA USA Facebook page with a link to this thread.....
          Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
          Bullock
          Former VRA USA National President
          Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
          Crestview, Florida
          2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
          (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Working...
          X