Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start a new chapter Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start a new chapter Buffalo/Niagara Falls NY area

Hi everyone. I’m looking into starting a chapter in the Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Lockport NY area. Would anyone be interested in getting one started.
    I’m 46. Married. 21 year old son who attends UB. I ride a 2007 Vulcan 1500 Classic. My son is on a 1986 454. Let me know please!

Great to see you posted here as well Shawn, I will send you some additional information, but I assume you already saw the section on the website about starting a chapter. I was about the same age as you when I started my chapter...and here we are 10 years later. Please don't get discouraged if there are not suddenly other Vulcan Riders hitting you up to start a chapter. While I have seen chapters materialize very quickly, more often that not it takes keeping your eyes open in the groups on FB and eventually finding some others willing to commit.
    Randy - aka racinfan101
    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Good luck....I know there are several Vulcan riders up in that area.
      Greg *Ghost Rider* Navoy

Comment

Thank you guys! I’m hoping to get some interest. I really like everything I see so far and would really like to be a part of it.

Comment

Man if you were the rochester area I'd say I'm in, but buffalo is just a little too far. I'm down in corning.

Comment

I’m in Hamburg. I was going to post about starting a chapter. Let me know. I’m definitely interested. I used to be a Sergeant at Arms in an MC in Germany while I was stationed there.

Comment

Great start! Welcome from Phoenix Valley Vulcan RIders Chapter 1-4. Have patience, it will happen. Best wishes on your new chapter endeavor.

President Chapter 1-4
              Phoenix Valley Vulcan Riders
              svdawntreader@gmail.com
              (360) 451-3072
              2003 Vulcan Drifter 1500
              2016 Vulcan Vaquero

Comment

Working...
              X