Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start a new chapter Florida Tampa Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start a new chapter Florida Tampa Area

Hi my name is Manny. I see that there is not a Florida chapter. I would like to see about starting a gulf coast chapter here in Pasco/Hillsborough/ Pinellas/Hernando (Tampa area chapter) I know it will be hard because I don't know many people who ride the Vulcan. I just got my first Vulcan a few weeks back. I will have to say this is my fav bike by far I have ever owned. My last bike was a Harley dyna. And I made the switch and not looking back. I would love to start a vra group to go on rides and meet like minded individuals.

Good luck...it takes time and perseverance. Flyers at the local Kawi or Motorsport dealers, visiting local bike nights, posting on the FB page (time after time), just about anything and everything will help.
    Greg *Ghost Rider* Navoy

Comment

Hello Manny,

Great to see you made it on the forum to take the next step!! I am sure at this point you have read the information found on our website - http://vulcanriders.us/how-to-start-a-vra-chapter/ I will send you a bit more information probably from my work e-mail since I won't have easy access to my VRA e-mail until this evening.

Greg (Ghost Rider) is 100% spot on with his advice it can take some time to round up some other Vulcan Riders that are close by that are actually interested in starting an organized group that meets & rides regularly. There are likely several dozen Vulcan Riders from your area hidden amongst the various Facebook groups but posting once or even twice or three times is no guarantee that they will see it or respond so perseverance is key.
      Randy - aka racinfan101
      Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
      2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
      2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Excellent idea. I will monitor your progress. But, before you get going too far, PM me and I will get in touch with a fellow Vulcan RIder who may be interested in being in your chapter. He is over on the other side in Daytona Beach area. It is a start. Best of luck.
        President Chapter 1-4
        Phoenix Valley Vulcan Riders
        svdawntreader@gmail.com
        (360) 451-3072
        2003 Vulcan Drifter 1500
        2016 Vulcan Vaquero

Comment

Hoping you many responces wanting to start/join a chapter with you.
          Darrell Page
          Bluegrass Vulcan Riders 1-79
          Chapter President
          National Secretary

Comment

Working...
          X