Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start a chapter in Jacksonville Fla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start a chapter in Jacksonville Fla

I am Blu I have 2 1500 nomads and my wife has a 2005 750. I am 56. I want to start a chapter in the Jax area.

Blu,
    Here are the guidelines for starting a chapter. Once you have your officers in place let us know and we'll make the next steps.
    Also a new chapter cannot be within 100 miles of an existing chapter.
    I wish you the best of luck in your search.
    Starting a Vulcan Riders Association Chapter in the USA.pdf
    Attached Files
    Darrell Page
    Bluegrass Vulcan Riders 1-79
    Chapter President
    National Secretary

Comment

Blu,

I can send you some additional information as well over and above what is at the link that Darrell sent you. The challenging part is usually locating other Vulcan Riders close to you able and willing to make it happen. By able I mean being able to commit to getting together at least once a month, and by willing actually helping you find other riders in your area and willing to help get things organized into a something more than just a random group.
      Randy - aka racinfan101
      Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
      2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
      2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Randy,
        I would appreciate anything you can pass along. I believe we are ready to pull the trigger in this venture

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
          Randy,
          I would appreciate anything you can pass along. I believe we are ready to pull the trigger in this venture
          I sent some additional information on August 29th I hope you saw, but if you are ready to pull the trigger so to speak here is what we need.
          1. Acknowledgement in an e-mail sent to president@vulcanriders.us that you have reviewed the VRA bylaws which can be found at this link - http://vulcanriders.us/full-width/
          2. You can either e-mail or post below: Link of your FB group, or website that people in your area can use to connect with your chapter and that we will use to point people to in our listing of chapters.
          3. The NAMES, FORUM USER NAMES, and EMAIL address for all of the officers for your chapter. It does help to get that all at once and not be waiting on someone to get you their e-mail or sign up on the forum. Once we have all that the President of the Chapter will be given access to the National Executive Committee sub-forum and the National Executive Committee Facebook group, and all the officers will have access to the Chapter Officers Sub-Forum.
          4. Name you wish to use for your chapter. It should be specific to your area such as Jacksonville Vulcan Riders, Duval County Vulcan Riders, North East Florida Vulcan Riders, or some other name specific to your part of the country.
          Once we have all of those things that is basically it, then we hope we will see post here on the forum or in the national FB group about the chapter doing rides and having fun!!

Typically once we have all the above information we will assign you a chapter number, and can make the adjustments to forum profiles, update our records, and such pretty quickly, and our webmaster will add the chapter to our listing and map on the main website, and we will get a chapter logo created. One potential delay on our end is our National Secretary is busy busy planning for the upcoming Hillbilly Hoedown in Kentucky next weekend, and at least 3 of the 4 national officers will be down there and away from the computer, and I will get home from that, and then leave the next morning and be traveling for work. So depending on when you get all the information together we might be a bit slower than usual to make it official.
          Randy - aka racinfan101
          Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
          2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
          2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Working...
          X