Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greg's Extra Curricular Activities...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg's Extra Curricular Activities...

I'll start by saying that my wife as a part of her job with Target stores gets to do many things that help here in the community...
    "Project Harmony" for kids who have suffered the very worst atrocities...
    And helping at the local food bank, "Habitat for Humanity" projects, etc...
    And yes, I get volunteered often, I enjoy it.

For me personally, I've spent time with "Rotary", and I volunteer for friends and family who could use extra team members, etc...

Just today I was asked to lead a wellness class at our "Open Door Mission" so starting Wednesday this week I'm going to start offering my time helping those who need a jump start to get healthy.

In the last 4yrs I've turned my health around and they feel I could inspire other men my age and others they can as well...
    I am to lead the guys in exercise + talk about my health issues and how I deal with my blood pressure issues and my Type II as well...
    Diet and exercise, etc
    I am not a trainer or pro, but I do know quite a bit having learned from the best...

I'm looking forward to it!

Re: Greg's Extra Curricular Activities...

Good Job Greg!
    Randy - aka racinfan101
    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Greg's Extra Curricular Activities...

Thanks!
      It went well today, I had a good time even with some of the crazy questions I got. These guys for the most part are in a recovery program coming from drugs an/or alcohol.

Not all participated, but a couple were interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just keep it going, I am almost 50 and I get drilled by younger people wanting to know how I stay in shape!! Its a great feeling. You should be proud!!

Comment

That's awesome Chris!
          Yes I am very proud of my accomplishments in turning my health around. Love being a 50+ gym rat... And I enjoy paying it forward...

Comment

Awesome job.... someday I will get off my butt and get back at it!
            Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
            Bullock
            Former VRA USA National President
            Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
            Crestview, Florida
            2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
            (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Being a muscled up bike ridin' grand dad is a great gig... I highly recommend it

Comment

Originally posted by chris glawson View Post
                Just keep it going, I am almost 50 and I get drilled by younger people wanting to know how I stay in shape!! Its a great feeling. You should be proud!!

Anytime you want to chat bodybuilding let me know! I starting weight training in Nov 2009 and haven't looked back, kicked my type 2 to the curb, I competed in 2011 even! I've had my transformation featured on a few online sites...

I'm turning my training focus to masters track and field in 2014 in the short sprints

Greg

Comment

Working...
                X