So What Are The Benefits of Being a VRA Member?
The main benefit of joining the VRA is our people. We have numerous Local Chapters coming together with others that enjoy the same interests as you do! Perhaps one of the biggest benefits to joining a motorcycle association is the fact that you’ll be able to meet people that you can enjoy group rides with. Chances are most of the riders that already belong to the group will have a lot of riding experience that they will be able to share with you. You’ll probably be able to gain some great riding tips from those who have been around the motorcycle world for a long time. The VRA is a family fun group and is always looking forward to bring new individuals to join in the fun.
- Access to Member-Only Forums:
- General Discussion
- Technical Forum
- Chapter-specific forums
- VRA Member Assistance Directory
- VRA merchandise at discounted prices (VRA patches, T-shirts, pins, etc)
- VRA Chapter Coordinators provided to assist in new chapter establishment, startup info and advice
- Membership Discounts (see below)
- Dairyland Insurance: 10% off and $10 to VRA per quote. Select "Vulcan Riders Association" from the list of organization when completing your free quote. Note: The VRA earns $10 for each quote.
Parts & Service
- MotoDirect.Com : VRA Members 8% off at web site, use code "Vulcans"
- 2-BSEEN : 10% discount for VRA members. (Just tell them that you're with the Vulcan Riders Association)
- Riders of Kawasaki (ROK), 33% off of ROK Membership ($19.95), Enter VRA10 in the coupon window and click validate.
- Sebastians Silversmiths, 10% off custom motorcycle keys and any other merchandise on their site, use code VRA001 at check out!
- Shark Quality Cycle Audio, 10% off audio systems, motorcycle speakers, intercoms, headsets and more. Membership discount code is "VRAUSA"
Chapter benefits are also and by large the most treasured - good friends, good rides, good times… and of course, other non-monetary benefits. Local area discounts are also provided to local chapters by local retailers. There are social events organized throughout the year, these include, Treasurer Hunts, Bowling Nights, BBQs, dinners and other various gatherings to which family and friends are invited. Local chapter merchandise is also available from the chapter. And of course there are also the regular organized chapter rides and rides supporting many charities.
The National Officers continue to look into other "discounts" for VRA members...as VRA member numbers increase, so will the likelihood of more benefits...a continued work in progress.
Again, welcome to the VRA…
VRA National President, USA
The National VRA Team
Derry Bullock, President
Bob Mitchell, Vice President
John Featherlin, Secretary
Dan Hermans, Treasurer
Matt Peine, Marketing
Rob Lemire, Storefront Manager
Dan Hermans, Merchandising
Debi Stringfellow, Chapter Coordinator
Rick Hadley, Chapter Coordinator