Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Rider From Southern California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Rider From Southern California

Welcome from west MI. My wife "Mattie" has a 900 and a - 1500 and now a - 1900 yam - a - ha -ha Raider.. [I have to give her a hard time - her 3 bikes at home to my 1] ))) check out the lady,s page on the main web page. [for all you gal,s] and any questions / promblems / fire off a note, we will try to help out... and as ALL WAYS --- BE SAFE OUT THERE !
    Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

...her 3 bikes at home to my 1
      Call me a chauvinist, but that's kind of funny.
      San Diego Vulcan Riders 1-24
      https://sdvra.com
      • 2002 VN1500P Mean Streak
      • 2006 VN1600B Mean Streak
      • 2013 VN1700J Vaquero

Comment

Thank you! I've checked out this forum a lot the last couple of days! So many good things to read :-) I appreciate all the welcomes! I was looking at Yamaha before deciding on the Vulcan. All great bikes. Those are big bikes she has there! I thought the 900 was going to be too much power haha
        Maggie ''Magz"

Comment

Hello Maggie. Greetings from Santa Barbara. Congratulation on the new bike, ride and enjoy. It is a good safe bike. Hey a few more people from the area and may decide to start a chapter.

Comment

Mattie or "hot shoes" has had 6 other bikes + the 3 at home [I am losing count] in the last 9 years... from a 650 all the way up to the Vulcan 2000. and has seen 140+ on her ST Honda that she just traded in on the Raider.. so for her there is no such thing as "TO MUCH POWER !" just too heavy a bike.
            Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Working...
            X