Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Pittsburgh,Pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello from Pittsburgh,Pa

absolutely!
    Not sure how close you guys are to each other but hopefully close enoug hto get you guys together for rides.
    Look forward to working with teh Western PA guys.

Comment

Just looked online.. I will be coming through Confluence at the end of March for our First whitewater trip of the year. Running the Lower Yough the last weekend of March.

Johnstown and Confluence are about 55 miles apart. Not too bad. Pittsburgh a littel far but we can figure something out.

Comment

Originally posted by Heff View Post
        Just looked online.. I will be coming through Confluence at the end of March for our First whitewater trip of the year. Running the Lower Yough the last weekend of March.

Johnstown and Confluence are about 55 miles apart. Not too bad. Pittsburgh a littel far but we can figure something out.
        Imagine that once in a while I drive bus down for you river rats.
        sigpicMarshall Rugg
        2006 Vulcan 2000 Classic(DARKSIDE RIDER)

big bike with big truck is'nt life good
        I am sick of the snow come on summer

Comment

Small world.
          Nice thing about having our own gear...we don't have to pay some outfitter with some tweaked out kid on teh back claling himself a raft captain and we get to run our own shuttle. On teh New private boaters even get their own ramps.
          Love my 1500 classic but starring at a 10 foot wave face is pretty exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by Heff View Post

Yep, Confluence isn't that far away from Jtown. I don't know if I've ever been there, but that's just another excuse to get on the bike and go! We'll be meeting up for sure, though.
            sigpic
            Tim Dull II
            President, Chapter 1-17, Laurel Highlands VRA www.lhvra.org

Comment

Working...
            X