• Show
Clear All

• ggale
    replied
    Welcome from west MI.

Leave a comment:

• Eric882017
    replied
    Yeah, Ill be there. Blew out one of my exhaust baffles last weekend coming from Madison. Going to repair that this week and i'll be good to go. Thanks for the welcome!

Leave a comment:

• BBAZEN
    replied
    Eric are you going to be able to make the meeting this Sunday the 17th in INDY?
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1821974351360794/

Uno Pizzeria & Grill (Southport, IN) 4740 E Southport Rd, Southport, Indiana 46237
    2PM

NWO 1-19 is planning on 4 or 5 riders heading down.

Welcome from NWO 1-19
    Last edited by BBAZEN; 09-12-2017, 03:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied
    Welcome from NW Florida!!!

Leave a comment:

• Eric882017
    replied
    Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Welcome from Central Illinois!! Good luck starting a chapter!!

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Welcome from Western Mass. Great forum.

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Welcome to the forum form Columbus, OH!

Leave a comment:

• Eric882017
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommasaki
    Awesome, little behind here...ahahahahaa. Good I just gave him your information. You have any questions just ask we are happy to assist.
    Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• Tommasaki
    replied
    Awesome, little behind here...ahahahahaa. Good I just gave him your information. You have any questions just ask we are happy to assist.

Leave a comment:

• Eric882017
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommasaki
    Hello Eric, Happy to have you with us here on the forum. Welcome from the National Officers and Members. If you have any questions just ask. Any knowledge please share also. Once again Welcome Hey Eric get ahold of Tony Lucas here on the forum. He is looking to start a chapter in central Indiana . You can find him Easley on the "wanting to start a chapter thread"
    Thank you! Actually I am in talks with Tony on Facebook. We have a possible meet and greet here in a couple of weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Tommasaki
    replied
    Hello Eric, Happy to have you with us here on the forum. Welcome from the National Officers and Members. If you have any questions just ask. Any knowledge please share also. Once again Welcome Hey Eric get ahold of Tony Lucas here on the forum. He is looking to start a chapter in central Indiana . You can find him Easley on the "wanting to start a chapter thread"

Leave a comment:

• Eric882017
    started a topic Hello from Indiana!

Hello from Indiana!

Hello everyone! I'm Eric, from central Indiana, been riding for about 6 years. I have a 900 Classic. Looking forward to making some good friends and good memories!
Working...
X