Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Magnolia Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ggale
    replied
    Welcome from west MI.. ride safe now. !

Leave a comment:

• RichD
    replied
    Originally posted by Voyager_PWS
    Welcome to the forum from Columbus, OH!!!!
    Thanks! I was born there many years ago when my dad was in the Air Force, I'm sure it's still a great place.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RichD
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Lussier
    As many can attest, I have little patience and like to get things going. So, Have you linked up with eth VRA Chapter 1-77 from North Huston yet? It is just SE a few miles away. You will have a great time, and the VRA is a great group of folks who make things happen. If I can slow down a little, I will be in your neck of the woods and give Ya'll a holler as I go do the Family History Ride.
    Hey Jim,

Yes I have touched base with the leader of 1-77, I am planning on going to their May meeting. Thanks for the heads up.

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from Columbus, OH!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jim Lussier
    replied
    As many can attest, I have little patience and like to get things going. So, Have you linked up with eth VRA Chapter 1-77 from North Huston yet? It is just SE a few miles away. You will have a great time, and the VRA is a great group of folks who make things happen. If I can slow down a little, I will be in your neck of the woods and give Ya'll a holler as I go do the Family History Ride.

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied
    Welcome from NW Florida!!!

Leave a comment:

• RichD
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Lussier
    Howdy from Globe Vulcan Riders - Riding All of Arizona Texas has some great rides!
    Thanks Jim, I have no doubt AZ has some great rides as well. Did the Twisted Sisters in the Texas Hill Country a few years ago, have great memories of that trip.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Lussier
    replied
    Howdy from Globe Vulcan Riders - Riding All of Arizona Texas has some great rides!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Tommasaki
    replied
    Welcome Brother RichD from the VRA National Officers. We are happy to have you with us here on the forum. Make sure you surf your forum and if you have any questions just ask. Make sure you share you knowledge with us also. Also your VRA store is something to window shop and you will see how VRA PROUD we are. Not sure where Magnoila, TX is but we have a couple of chapters in TX. One in Ft. Worth and one North of Houston. I know TX is just a skip, hope and a jump to get somewhere....lol. Was station in Wichita Falls back in the wonder years 79-83. Once again WELCOME and enjoy.....VRA PROUD!

Leave a comment:

• RichD
    replied
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Just got back from a run to Dollar General with a short shopping list for mamma, took the long way home though. That seems to be how a lot of my miles rack up.

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Welcome from Central Illinois!!

Leave a comment:

• backtire
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from Tennessee .

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from Western Massachusetts. As far as good advice and camaraderie you will definitely find it here.

Leave a comment:

• RichD
    started a topic Hello from Magnolia Texas

Hello from Magnolia Texas

I recently acquired an '05 1500 Classic FI, and I am very satisfied with it. I have owned several Kawasaki's in the past (2 Concours's and a ZR-7S) but this is my first Vulcan. I have always been impressed with Kawasaki engineering (how can we make it go faster ), and I recall the Vulcan 1500 as a bike that people lusted after in the early 00's. I'm not new to cruising, I've had 3 Honda Shadows, and most recently a '99 Yamaha Venture with nearly 100k miles on it. My new Vulcan is in great condition with less that 15k miles, and was completely stock when I bought it (I've added a windshield and lowers since then). I'm looking forward to good advice and camaraderie.

Rich Day
Working...
X