Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ggale
    replied
    HI and welcome from west MI.. OK if you want to get a bit more HP out of the 1700 there are 3 things you can do 1. get some good after market pipes - whole set or slip on mufflers, 2. get a good after market air in take and 3. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS - SEND THE ECU UNIT TO "IVANS PERFORMACE " TO HAVE HIM RE - FLASH THE UNIT . ! he will ask you what you have done to the bike -- AKA - pipes , in take and then he will give you the best performance up grade that you can get for the bike. even stock it a great set up. night / day difference with the re - flash and ride safe now. any questions ask away we will try to help. I had a 2012 unit.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Lussier
    replied
    Welcome from Globe Vulcan Riders - Riding All of Arizona
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Levindofske
    replied
    Welcome from Northern California

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Welcome James from Western Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Originally posted by OGR View Post
    Hello to all I'm James, I'm new to the forum, however been following and was added to FB about 6 months. I'm looking to see if there is a chapter in the eastern NC I'm about 45 mins from the Outer Banks. I've been riding since 1970. 2016 I got spoiled when a friend let me use a 07 HD Softtail for 2 months. I was suck on the cruisers so I sold my 750 Vulcan and found this great deal on a 1999 1500 Nomad only 16000 miles. I'm into the joy of the ride the backs roads let me travel at my pace LOL . [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"medium","data-attachmentid":252872**[/ATTACH]
    Welcome to the forum James. There are a couple of chapters in North Carolina but I am not sure how active a couple of them are now. You can find the list here - http://vulcanriders.us/vra-chapters/ - So with that you can try reaching out to them via their subforum from the main forum page. Hopefully you can find some folks. Congrats on your purchase as well!! Enjoy that bike!!

Leave a comment:

• OGR
    replied
    Hello to all I'm James, I'm new to the forum, however been following and was added to FB about 6 months. I'm looking to see if there is a chapter in the eastern NC I'm about 45 mins from the Outer Banks. I've been riding since 1970. 2016 I got spoiled when a friend let me use a 07 HD Softtail for 2 months. I was suck on the cruisers so I sold my 750 Vulcan and found this great deal on a 1999 1500 Nomad only 16000 miles. I'm into the joy of the ride the backs roads let me travel at my pace LOL . 20181031_172402 (3).jpg

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied
    Welcome from NW Florida!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kickstand1
    replied
    Welcome from So. Cal. Great find on the bike!

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Welcome from Western Massachusetts.

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from Columbus, OH!!!

Leave a comment:

• backtire
    replied
    Welcome aboard from Tennessee .

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Welcome from Central Illinois!!

Leave a comment:

• Burky
    started a topic New member

Hello all, I have been riding motorcycles my whole life and decidedto purchase a second bike. I have purchased a 2011 , 1700cc vulcan varaque in mint condition from the original owner. This bike has only less than 7000 miles, so I am excited to put some miles on her , and eventually squeeze a little extra torque and hp out of it with some some knowledge I will gain from the members here .
Working...
X