Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How it going guys, new from Ne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How it going guys, new from Ne

Hi everybody I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce. I am from Plattsmouth, Nebraska. Been reading this forum for a while but this is my first post. I ride a 97 1500 Classic with 62,000 miles (just to let you all know with newer bikes they do last) and I have done several small stuff to it. Now it is down to have the fork lowers chromed, Christmas present from my motorcycle mechanic son who works at the Victory dealer here in Omaha. Soon I am going to install my Kisan Signal Minder (another christmas present) my oldest son rides a 1500 Drifter with me and teases me about leaving my turn signals on and being over 50. Hope to see any and all of you at some rallies. George Spencer

Re: How it going guys, new from Ne

Hi George,

Welcome to a great group. Very fine folk here always willing to lend a hand or help in any way. Make yourself at home and jump right in and post away.

Vulcan's are a fine bike, I think I need to get my hubby one of those turn signal minders. He just tells me if he keeps turning sooner or later we arrive back where we started.
    Debi
    Former President 10 Years
    Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
    Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

George, glad to have another of the NE chapter on the forum. So very glad th have the NE chapter still going strong. Do you guys ever ride on the Iowa side, in the Loess Hills? Although not as many twisties as in SE Wisconsin, there is some good riding there.

When we get the Iowa chapter up and running, we'll have to plan a joint weekend ride out there.

With B-13, MWGRR in Boscobel, coming up in June, hope to see a bunch from your chapter.

Comment

welcome to the group Holler if you need anything!!
        Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
        Bullock
        Former VRA USA National President
        Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
        Crestview, Florida
        2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
        (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome from the Mohawk Valley in upstate NY.
          Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
          2009 Vulcan Voyager
          V&H Slipons
          Thunder MFG Air Kit
          "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Working...
          X