Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeffrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffrey

I am new to this sight, I have been riding my Vulcan now for over 5 years. I ride a 04 V2000. I live in Australia and was hoping to find out if there was any vulcan groups here.

Re: Jeffrey

Welcome to the forum Jeffrey. I know a few riders in Australia, but they are all members of VROC.
    If you're interested in a VRA chapter in your country, you can try contacting members of other groups to see if they are interested.

Comment

Jeffrey...i don't think there is...Here is a link that might be helpful to you: http://vulcanriders.us/Links.aspx , perhaps the first step in creating another Vulcan community.....

welcome to the group and good luck!!
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Hey Jeffrey,

I think there was once a VRA Chapter in Australia when VRA was just getting started but I don't think it was around long. As Derry said, a lot of countries started VROC groups so you might search on that in Australia. You can find other riders in Australia by clicking on the link "Where Are They" at VROC.org.

I can say that all of the VROC groups in all of the countries are joining VRA. VROC is an online social forum and VRA is an association of riding clubs.

If you find a VROC group or start a VRA Chapter, let me know. I'm the International Chapter Coordinator. We'd love to have Australia join the VRA!
        John Featherlin
        Webmaster vulcanriders.us 2007-2016
        International Chapter Coordinator 2009-2016
        Forum Admin 2007-2016
        USA Chapter Coordinator 2007-2016
        National President 2007-2010
        National Vice President 2006
        National Secretary 2011-2012

Comment

Working...
        X