Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member From Maryland!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Member From Maryland!

    Howdy!

    I thought I'd tell you a little about myself. My husband and I have had the pleasure of riding with Mike Kelly a few times. He told us about this group and I am finally joining up!!! I look forward to getting to know alot of you and getting out on some group rides. I ride a Vulcan 900LT and hubby rides a Vulcan 1600 Nomad

  • #2
    Re: New Member From Maryland!

    Is this the same Cheriann from the BTK forum?

    Welcome to the group?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New Member From Maryland!

      LOL! Yes, I'm the big bad "Cheri Ann" that was kicked out of BTK!!!!

      Does that mean people won't like me here too?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New Member From Maryland!

        Don't worry about being 'kicked out' of other forums, many of them don't really appreciate good people when they have them on the forum. I'm a prime example of that.

        The old quote, "Don't let the b*****ds get you down" quite ofter fits. Just keep it fairly clean and don't unnecessary flame people and we're all good.

        Welcome aboard, to you and the SO, if he also chooses to join us.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New Member From Maryland!

          Originally posted by CheriAnn View Post
          LOL! Yes, I'm the big bad "Cheri Ann" that was kicked out of BTK!!!!

          Does that mean people won't like me here too?
          I never had a problem with you over there. and i wouldnt think there would be a problem here. to be honest i havent been over there much anymore, since i came to this forum.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New Member From Maryland!

            Originally posted by CheriAnn View Post
            Howdy!

            I thought I'd tell you a little about myself. My husband and I have had the pleasure of riding with Mike Kelly a few times. He told us about this group and I am finally joining up!!! I look forward to getting to know alot of you and getting out on some group rides. I ride a Vulcan 900LT and hubby rides a Vulcan 1600 Nomad

            Hi CheriAnn You aint the same CheriAnn with a husband on a Nomad from the kaWANOW SITE NOW ARE YA?? :d

            wELCOME ABOARD....GLAD MIKE TOLDE YOU (ewww...sorry about all that typing err) any hooo, glad Mike hooked ya up...lots of good folks, lots of good local chapters....

            provided its the same Cheriann with the same husband both on Vulcans - I'll vouch for her

            Welcome again CheriAnn
            Aloha

            Derry ~DaBull~
            Bullock
            Former VRA USA National President
            Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
            Crestview, Florida
            2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
            (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

            ~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New Member From Maryland!

              Looks like we have a broken record playing.....are you the same Cheri Ann that was on the Delphi 900 forum?

              It doesn't matter anyway. We are very glad you are here and have found a new home at MDVRA with all those great folks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New Member From Maryland!

                WHOOPS!
                It seems I get around, huh?!!!

                Honestly, I just LOVE to ride and I LOVE the chance getting to know others that share my same passion!!!! Thank you for the kind words and warm welcomes!!! I may flirt now and then, but I promise to keep it clean! Oh, and I could NEVER flame anybody!!!! That's not my nature!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New Member From Maryland!

                  lol

                  We don't flame people here, we douse them in gasoline and light em up! (joking of course)
                  But don't push it, there's always a first.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New Member From Maryland!

                    DAVE, what have we told you about talking about you know what?

                    thats it derry get the concrete boots out, dave has said to much.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New Member From Maryland!

                      Originally posted by Bignastie View Post
                      DAVE, what have we told you about talking about you know what?

                      thats it derry get the concrete boots out, dave has said to much.

                      Make sure you fill my saddlebags too, cause the bike is going with me! lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New Member From Maryland!

                        LOL! You all are lots of fun! I can see already that I am going to like it here!!!

                        Just to fill in a bit more (and for those that haven't heard from me in a while), hubby, Chaz, and I have been traveling all over on our Vulcans! Last year in 9 days, we did 9 states and 1,900 miles!!!! We went all the way up to Maine, and hit the Lanconia Bike event in New Hampshire for a few days on the way back down.

                        Then we did 6 days through 4 states to Tennessee for a total of 1,200 miles. WE RODE THE TAIL OF THE DRAGON and LOVED IT!!!!

                        Next month we are riding as far as Canada (just got our passports!)

                        We eventually want to ride to every state one day!!!! Chaz just got a new trailer to tow behind the Nomad (Of course, I told him that will handle MY stuff, but he'll still need his T-Bag for his stuff!!! LOL!)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New Member From Maryland!

                          The best part of the 9 state trip last year was when you came to my place for dinner....

                          Welcome abourd, Cheri!
                          Kevin 07 1600 Nomad www.patriotguard.org
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New Member From Maryland!

                            KEVIN!!! Hey buddy!!! I didn't know you belonged to this forum! What a nice surprise!!!

                            Oh yes, we got to stop by and see you and your family, Debbie and Martin Wevers (in NJ) and Skip and Cheryl DeSorbo (in CT) Any time we travel to a state with a fellow biking buddy, we LOVE to stop in!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: New Member From Maryland!

                              Originally posted by CheriAnn View Post
                              LOL! You all are lots of fun! I can see already that I am going to like it here!!!

                              Just to fill in a bit more (and for those that haven't heard from me in a while), hubby, Chaz, and I have been traveling all over on our Vulcans! Last year in 9 days, we did 9 states and 1,900 miles!!!! We went all the way up to Maine, and hit the Lanconia Bike event in New Hampshire for a few days on the way back down.

                              Then we did 6 days through 4 states to Tennessee for a total of 1,200 miles. WE RODE THE TAIL OF THE DRAGON and LOVED IT!!!!

                              Next month we are riding as far as Canada (just got our passports!)

                              We eventually want to ride to every state one day!!!! Chaz just got a new trailer to tow behind the Nomad (Of course, I told him that will handle MY stuff, but he'll still need his T-Bag for his stuff!!! LOL!)

                              That just aint right.......

                              Make sure you check out the Rally Page (Jul)
                              Aloha

                              Derry ~DaBull~
                              Bullock
                              Former VRA USA National President
                              Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
                              Crestview, Florida
                              2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
                              (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

                              ~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X