Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VRA Membership Benefits

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vn750a
    replied
    Re: VRA Membership Benefits

Hey guys! New member here. I just got a letter from Dairyland Insurance stating that they have removed the Rider Group Discount because I did not submit a copy of my membership card. How do I get a membership card to provide to Dairyland Insurance? TIA!

Steve

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied

Great!!! They are some great folks over there.

Leave a comment:

• DE3PT
    replied

Hello, I jus got an invite to join the Dayton-Cincy Chapter. Looks like I will be joining them tomorrow. Looking forward to lerning, sharing and riding with other Vulcan enthusists.

Leave a comment:

• joeydomina
    replied

I'm having a similar problem with Dairyland telling me I need a membership number as well. I sent them a scan of my patch with my license and haven't heard anything back from them. :/

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

Originally posted by kimandmyra View Post
    I just renewed my ROK Membership yesterday with my wonderful VRA discount woohoo I liked the price of 19.95 vs 29.95

Nice! ROK continues to be a strong supporter of the VRA....glad to see folks supporting them!!

Leave a comment:

• kimandmyra
    replied

I just renewed my ROK Membership yesterday with my wonderful VRA discount woohoo I liked the price of 19.95 vs 29.95

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

Originally posted by Ericpj54 View Post
    I printed out the e-mail showing my account has been validated. I am sending that in today - hopefully that will work.

If you need more, holler.....

Leave a comment:

• Ericpj54
    replied

I printed out the e-mail showing my account has been validated. I am sending that in today - hopefully that will work.

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

Thanks John....Mike, if you need anything else just holler

Leave a comment:

• trucker mike
    replied

Thanks for the AAA idea. They have sort of faded from my mind the last few years or more likely my mind has just faded.

Leave a comment:

• Dondada469
    replied

Originally posted by trucker mike View Post
    Where do you get a membership certificate. Dairyland just told me they were going to jack my rate up in 15 days if I dont send them a copy; after I just paid for a years coverage. There is a good chance that would put them higher than other quotes. What a deal.
    Unless I didn't punch in the correct numbers when I was on their site, they quoted me 3x higher than what I pay through AAA. You might want to give them a call.

Leave a comment:

• trucker mike
    replied

Thanks VRA, I just got your e-mail about my post. I did not have a representative, I did it all online. I will send a copy of the e-mail.
    Again thanks VRA and Slicks.

Leave a comment:

• Slicks
    replied

Originally posted by trucker mike View Post
    Where do you get a membership certificate. Dairyland just told me they were going to jack my rate up in 15 days if I dont send them a copy; after I just paid for a years coverage. There is a good chance that would put them higher than other quotes. What a deal.
    Hey Mike, that representative was just uninformed. I arranged the discount with Sarah Weaver from Dairyland Insurance on August 12, 2010. No membership card or membership certificate is required to receive the discount. Contact me at Secretary@vulcanriders.us if they still insist that a membership card is required and I will straighten it out.

Leave a comment:

• trucker mike
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ChrisDrouillard
    replied

New Vulcan rider. Getting back on the road after many years in 4 wheel vehicles. Bought a 2012 900 Classic Special Edition last month. Love the bike so far!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X