X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaBull
    started a topic VRA Membership Benefits

VRA Membership Benefits

So What Are The Benefits of Being a VRA Member?

The main benefit of joining the VRA is our people. We have numerous Local Chapters coming together with others that enjoy the same interests as you do! Perhaps one of the biggest benefits to joining a motorcycle association is the fact that you’ll be able to meet people that you can enjoy group rides with. Chances are most of the riders that already belong to the group will have a lot of riding experience that they will be able to share with you. You’ll probably be able to gain some great riding tips from those who have been around the motorcycle world for a long time. The VRA is a family fun group and is always looking forward to bring new individuals to join in the fun.

Member Benefits
    • Access to Member-Only Forums:
      • General Discussion
      • Classifieds
      • Technical Forum
      • Chapter-specific forums

• VRA Member Assistance Directory
    • VRA merchandise at discounted prices (VRA patches, T-shirts, pins, etc)
    • VRA Chapter Coordinators provided to assist in new chapter establishment, startup info and advice
    • Membership Discounts (see below)

Insurance
    • Dairyland Insurance: 10% off and $10 to VRA per quote. Select "Vulcan Riders Association" from the list of organization when completing your free quote. Note: The VRA earns $10 for each quote.
    • Nationwide Insurance: offers a 10% discount to VRA members. They will require at minimum a membership number and in some cases a membership certificate. Numbers and certificates can be provided upon request by contacting either the National President or Vice President.

Motorcycle Gear

• 2-BSEEN : 10% discount for VRA members. (Just tell them that you're with the Vulcan Riders Association)

Parts & Service

Other
    • Sebastians Silversmiths, 10% off custom motorcycle keys and any other merchandise on their site, use code VRA001 at check out!
    • Shark Quality Cycle Audio, 10% off audio systems, motorcycle speakers, intercoms, headsets and more. Membership discount code is "VRAUSA"

Chapter benefits are also and by large the most treasured - good friends, good rides, good times… and of course, other non-monetary benefits. Local area discounts are also provided to local chapters by local retailers. There are social events organized throughout the year, these include, Treasurer Hunts, Bowling Nights, BBQs, dinners and other various gatherings to which family and friends are invited. Local chapter merchandise is also available from the chapter. And of course there are also the regular organized chapter rides and rides supporting many charities.

The National Officers continue to look into other "discounts" for VRA members...as VRA member numbers increase, so will the likelihood of more benefits...a continued work in progress.

Again, welcome to the VRA…

V/R

Derry Bullock
    VRA National President, USA

The National VRA Team
    Last edited by Racinfan101; 09-01-2016, 07:46 PM. Reason: added code for 2WheelReflections

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Don't be a stranger to the forum, and when you get moved and settled start seeking out other Vulcan Riders, maybe you can get a chapter going!!!

Leave a comment:

• Daffy
    replied
    I'm so excited that I joined. Now when I get moved and better associated with the VRA; opening a chapter. Exciting stuff!!!

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Certainly something to think about on how to make it easier. It can be accessed from a phone but you have to use your browser.

Randy -racinfan101
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Megatron
    replied
    That might be something to look into. Most people carry their smart phones and would need a mobile friendly way to access it.

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Re: VRA Membership Benefits

I am not sure to be honest, I have never tried it but I am guessing probably not since when you click to open it up it is actually taking you to a google spreadsheet.

Leave a comment:

• Megatron
    replied
    Is there a way to access the Assistance Directory from the Tapatalk app?

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied

What Derry said, just saw where you posted in interest in starting a chapter as well.

Leave a comment:

• e4lines
    replied
    Thanks Bull look forward to working with y'all to get something going here in the Volunteer State

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

Originally posted by e4lines View Post
    How do I join the National Chapter ? I live in TN and there is no local chapter

By registering to the VRA Forum you instantly became a member of the VRA Family.... I also just sent you an email pertaining to starting a chapter in TN!!

Leave a comment:

• e4lines
    replied
    How do I join the National Chapter ? I live in TN and there is no local chapter

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied

Should be no changes, if you hear something different from anyone please let us know.

Leave a comment:

• lownoma00
    replied

I had no idea that this was one of the perks of membership. Looking at some of these posts... I am going to give them a call tomorrow. Has there been any change as to what is needed for the discount?

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• vn750a
    replied

Thanks DaBull. I was trying to do everything online with Dairyland. I emailed a copy of my profile and the email validating my VRA account. I spoke with Lynn at Dairyland and she insisted that I needed a membership card and that she had an example of one. I asked for her to email me a copy of it. I'm still waiting for that email from Lynn. Thanks Again!

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

sent ...............

Leave a comment:

Working...
X