Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VRA Membership Benefits

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Don't be a stranger to the forum, and when you get moved and settled start seeking out other Vulcan Riders, maybe you can get a chapter going!!!

Leave a comment:

• Daffy
    replied
    I'm so excited that I joined. Now when I get moved and better associated with the VRA; opening a chapter. Exciting stuff!!!

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Certainly something to think about on how to make it easier. It can be accessed from a phone but you have to use your browser.

Randy -racinfan101
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Megatron
    replied
    That might be something to look into. Most people carry their smart phones and would need a mobile friendly way to access it.

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Re: VRA Membership Benefits

I am not sure to be honest, I have never tried it but I am guessing probably not since when you click to open it up it is actually taking you to a google spreadsheet.

Leave a comment:

• Megatron
    replied
    Is there a way to access the Assistance Directory from the Tapatalk app?

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied

What Derry said, just saw where you posted in interest in starting a chapter as well.

Leave a comment:

• e4lines
    replied
    Thanks Bull look forward to working with y'all to get something going here in the Volunteer State

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

Originally posted by e4lines View Post
    How do I join the National Chapter ? I live in TN and there is no local chapter

By registering to the VRA Forum you instantly became a member of the VRA Family.... I also just sent you an email pertaining to starting a chapter in TN!!

Leave a comment:

• e4lines
    replied
    How do I join the National Chapter ? I live in TN and there is no local chapter

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied

Should be no changes, if you hear something different from anyone please let us know.

Leave a comment:

• lownoma00
    replied

I had no idea that this was one of the perks of membership. Looking at some of these posts... I am going to give them a call tomorrow. Has there been any change as to what is needed for the discount?

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• vn750a
    replied

Thanks DaBull. I was trying to do everything online with Dairyland. I emailed a copy of my profile and the email validating my VRA account. I spoke with Lynn at Dairyland and she insisted that I needed a membership card and that she had an example of one. I asked for her to email me a copy of it. I'm still waiting for that email from Lynn. Thanks Again!

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

sent ...............

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

Originally posted by vn750a View Post
    Hey guys! New member here. I just got a letter from Dairyland Insurance stating that they have removed the Rider Group Discount because I did not submit a copy of my membership card. How do I get a membership card to provide to Dairyland Insurance? TIA!

Steve

Steve....check you email in 5

Leave a comment:

Working...
X