Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just an intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just an intro

Hey all,

I just registered here. I'm Rob, I live in St Augustine. A few months back gas prices forced me to purchase a bike. I found a 96 Vulcan 750 with 3100 miles on it and bought it for 1400. Now my lady and I are riding every chance we get. We have a handicapped daughter and because of her, I think about ways to help our children's hospital, special needs kids, things like that. Been thinking of organizing a poker run, and thought a chat with those more knowledgeable than I would be the first step.

Anyway, just a hello from the Old Town

Re: just an intro

My first Vulcan was a 750, still one of the quickest Vulcan model around.
    Good on you for helping with those charities, they can use all the help they can get and are too often neglected causes these days.

Contact the local charities, and the national one for that group, they'll let you know what is needed to be an official charity ride. Also, talk to all the local dealers, especially the Harley ones and the HOG chapter. They do a lot of charity work and should be able to help you set up the ride, not only with suggestions, but with people to help.

Not to be callous here, but that might also put you in contact with enough Vulcan riders to think of starting another Florida, or if your close enough, attract more to the existing Florida Chapter.

Comment

Working...
    X