Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just posting as a new member. Interested in an NC group.

Charles

Re: New Member

Welcome aboard Charles! You have found a great buncha fellow Vulca Riders here at the VRA.

I went to the Chapters Section and didn't see a NC Chapter listed....perhaps you are interested in starting one up?? If so, there is a wealth of information available to you thru this forum and its members

Look forward to seeing you here on the boards
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

US male - There isn't currently a chapter in N.C., but there are some friends that came to the rally last year looking to start a chapter. In fact we had another N.C. Vulcan rider log in here last week. Maybe you all can get together and work something out. Check around on some of the other posts on this site. I'll do the same and see if I can't come up with some info for you to get in contact with the other gents. It would be great to have a new chapter in the family. We'll help you any way we can.
      Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

hey...i went to the MemberList up above and did an Advanced Search by state...there are 8 folks in NC...sounds like it could be a Chapter
        Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
        Bullock
        Crestview, Florida
        2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700

Comment

The NEW guy "ronaldki" is in NC and looking to start a chapter. David and Brian were at the Rally last year from NC and looking for people. David goes by "RedGhost".

Go to the Members List and email anyone from NC, I'm sure you will get a response.

Comment

It's starting to look alot better for a NC Chapter! Welcome aboard usmalenurse.
            sigpic
            2009 VN900 LT
            Burlington, NC

Comment

If you NC guys want to search the site for other NC riders go to "Members List" to the right of your screen it will read "search members" go to "advance search" and scroll down the list to "state" and run the search for NC.

I suggest you use the email provided by each person to contact them and let them know you are considering starting a chapter. If they see interest from others willing to share the responsibility of starting a chapter they may be more willing to get involved.
              Last edited by Dave Stout; 02-07-2009, 02:45 AM.

Comment

Hello all, I am new here and I am in Durham. I have never been part of
                a riding group but I am interested in joining one.

I try to ride every nice weekend. I have family and job commitments
                so I do not think I am the right person to start a new chapter.

Comment

You can help by saying "Yes! I want to be a member!" Gice a hand when and where you can. But if there are enough people to get things rolling, that's the toughest part. It

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Yes, I want to be a member. Now what? LOL The weather sure is nice here
                    in NC. Lets ride!

Comment

New member from Newnan, Georgia (30 miles south of Atlanta)
                      ride with a church Bikers ministry at this time but would like to get a Georgia chapter of Vulcan riders started..Any Georgia riders out there? Give me a holler..Ride SAFE.
                      Georgia Rider

Comment

Originally posted by Georgia Rider View Post
                        New member from Newnan, Georgia (30 miles south of Atlanta)
                        ride with a church Bikers ministry at this time but would like to get a Georgia chapter of Vulcan riders started..Any Georgia riders out there? Give me a holler..Ride SAFE.
                        Georgia Rider

Welcome aboard!

If you'd like to attract some other Georgia riders, you may want to start a new thread.

You can search through the Members List at the top bar. On the far right of your screen will read Search Members, go to advanced search and run a GA search.

Again, Welcome! It's always good to have new folks signing in.

Comment

Georgia! Glad you found us! Welcome to one of the friendliest forums you'll ever run into. Pull up a seat and tell us about yourself. The folks here will be happy to help you on the way to getting a Ga. chapter started by providing literature, ideas on starting, etc. There's nothing better than to enlarge the family and have new brothers and sisters of Vulcan to chat with and, hopefully, meet somewhere along the lines. Don't get lost and don't let time deter you from trying. Stay with us and we'll help you as much as possible to see that Ga. has a chapter for you to be an integral part of.

Comment

Welcome Geogia Rider! I have family up there in Peachtree City! Welcome to the boards, to the group, and to the fun!
                            Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
                            Bullock
                            Crestview, Florida
                            2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700

Comment

Welcome to the newest members to the forum. Gather round and relax. DaBull buys the beer, just let him know what kind.
                              '05 Nomad
                              '86 Concours
                              '71 H-1 (project)

Comment

Working...
                              X