Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 states--no vra?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 states--no vra?

hello all, my name is rob and i am a Vulcan-aholic. i live in West Virginia right now, but i am moving to Michigan end of February. no vra in either one!! guess i will have to start a vra in grand rapids, mi. anyone from mich on here??

Re: 2 states--no vra?

Haven't seen a WV or Mich. signed up here. I did speak with a guy in person a while back from WV about his Vulcan but he never sent an email after. But all it takes is one person to take daBull (pun intended) by the horns. We're here to support you in any way we can if you want to start a chapter. The more we grow this family the more fun we can all have. We're growing. With your help we'll have one more step and one more chapter to add to the list. Welcome, Redneck. From one Vulcan-aholic to another! And tell us more about yourself. Where do you live now what model do you ride?
    Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Can't add much more than George (scpavra1) just did, but WELCOME aboard. We're glad to have you here.

Comment

Welcome Redneck Ryder I just did a search in our member area and see we have 7 folks in Michigan signed up to the forum..hope you can hook up with them and ride

Again, Welcome
        Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
        Bullock
        Former VRA USA National President
        Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
        Crestview, Florida
        2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
        (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

thank you for the warm welcome. i was reading the bylaws and am interested in starting a chapter in the greater grand rapids area.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneckryder View Post
            thank you for the warm welcome. i was reading the bylaws and am interested in starting a chapter in the greater grand rapids area.
            i recently took on starting up a chapter... used the Start a Chapter information from the main web page...

Folks here are a great help/resource

I also visited other forum areas (vroc.org, kawasakimotorcycle.org/forum, etc) and posted there as these are regional organizations and created a LONG list of emails and sent them my thoughts and asked if they were interested in forming a Chapter.

I'm sure you'll get alot more info, and if you need any help, holla
            Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
            Bullock
            Former VRA USA National President
            Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
            Crestview, Florida
            2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
            (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

i am currently living in bluefield, wv but end of the month we are up and moving to belding michigan. last feb i purchased a 08 vn900 custom and have put 8700 miles on it already. cant wait to break it out this spring and put 8700 more this year.
              Last edited by Redneckryder; 02-07-2009, 09:36 PM.

Comment

And how many miles will you put on during your send trip? LOL Enjoy your riding no matter what the distance. If you aren't careful you might end up addicted and look for excuses to take a ride. (Speaking form experience. And I believe you'll see that everyone here suffers from the same affliction.)
                Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

the trip to michigan is 600 miles, all done with the vulcan in the back of my ford ranger, which will be on the back of the trailer behind the u-haul truck. if we moved in june, i would have found a way to ride, but feb is still too dangerous in mich.

Comment

to bad you moved, i live in bluefield also, we could have started a chapter here..lol. i know little late posting here, but oh well..lol.

Randy
                    07 Classic 1500
                    04 Mean Streak 1600
                    The destination is merely a by-product of the journey.

Comment

Working...
                    X