Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Like to start a Chapter Montgomery Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racinfan101
    replied
    I saw some of the FB activity and it looked like things were happening! Good to see, glad it is going the right direction.

Leave a comment:

• ReadMeToo
    replied
    I would like to report the NHVRA 1-77 is now growing an a fire has been started, I would like to thank all who have given input an the contacts , Rides have started an the Fellowship is great .

thanks again for the help an direction

Robert Robbins { SLIM )

Leave a comment:

• ReadMeToo
    replied
    I dont give up just come up with more ideas but at my age the brains working slower than my V2K . anyway , I will keep in touch .

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    I understand what you are saying...believe me. Even established chapters struggle at times getting members involved and riding. Hang in there!

Leave a comment:

• ReadMeToo
    replied
    I am finding there are more internet forum riders than road riders , maybe its the heat or not . will try after the rains coming here move the heat away to arrange another Ride. Last 2 just 2 of use on V2K'S . I will keep hustling to build up riders here.

Leave a comment:

• ReadMeToo
    replied
    Will do . I will assist every chance I get , along with some Ideas I have that might help . I ask Dan what he thought of a Vulcan Swap meet here for Montgomery an Harris Country . Ill push it a little but anything to rattle the trees This old fart is willing to help lol

Robert

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Okay sounds good. We can certainly change the name if it helps get more people involved and the members are all good with it. Thanks for your efforts!

Leave a comment:

• ReadMeToo
    replied
    I will try , to assist to rebuild but the term North Houston has to change to our area its definitely mis leading . for this area . I have some ideas but I will try to help rebuild. I am going to set up a LLC myself for Christian Riders for our area which will help find Vulcan Riders.

Loved the sound of those pipes e had a short ride this morning on short notice with 3 V2K's .

Robert Robbins SMCA

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Well Robert it sounded like the meeting was you and Dan and that you had a good discussion. What are your thoughts...see who you can drum up in your area, or work with Dan for a bit?

Leave a comment:

• ReadMeToo
    replied
    Thanks again

Robert Robbins SMCA

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    I would like to see what happens with Dan’s meeting this weekend and go from there. I am going to be a little cut off until the first part of the week anyways, going on a little road trip this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• ReadMeToo
    replied
    Ok I see you've lite a fire under Dan with a 3 day notice on a Charter meeting ,

I still have concerns that there should be a different Charter . Our area is not North Houston and never has been . I thought being Montgomery being the 3rd oldest town in Texas it would be a Great representation . A little note Montgomery / Lake Conroe has the top 10% of Houston wealth that live here in their 2nd an 3rd homes an growing . I feel the N Houston should hold designation as Houston.

With 12 or more towns grouped in Montgomery Co . create a new Charter. I am not trying to create an issue with the current set up . Just the 3rd oldest town in Texas should have a Charter.

If I am over stepping on this let me know .

Robert Robbins SMCA

Leave a comment:

• ReadMeToo
    replied
    Will do , thanks for your help .

Robert Robbins SMCA

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    I have exchanged one message with Dan, and you may be hearing from him shortly Robert.

Leave a comment:

• ReadMeToo
    replied
    Thanks for the understanding an insight , lol that 55 miles is as the crow flies . I've put a question on the facebook Houston Vulcan Riders knowing now they are not a chapter on this topic being the way our county is laid out Its a slow response .

I've had a long conversation with the past VP of 1-77 , he is all in for this as soon as his recovery from his accident is DR cleared .

I will stay in contact with you to keep you informed.

Again thanks for the quick response

Robert Robbins SMCA

Leave a comment:

Working...
X