Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Chapter in the Virginia Beach, VA area...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Chapter in the Virginia Beach, VA area...

There are a couple folks looking to possibly start a chapter in the Virginia Beach VA area. If you are interested let them know here!!
    Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
    President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
    Columbus, Oh
    National President 2020
    National Vice President 2019
    National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
    VROC Member # 34133
    2014 Vulcan Voyager
    2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
    2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
    2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
    2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
    -Gone
    2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

I would be interested in joining with the understanding that my participation may be very sparse because I live 3.5-hours away. Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosDJackal View Post
      I would be interested in joining with the understanding that my participation may be very sparse because I live 3.5-hours away. Good luck!!
      Hi Carlos, you are certainly a bit far away, but a friend and I are interested in creating the first VA chapter. Understand that you can't make meetings, but will stay in touch if we are successful with the chapter, as we plan riding and going to rallies.

Cheers, Jim
      sigpic

Cheers, Jim Davis
      Virginia Beach, VA

Comment

I'm out in southern Suffolk (Whaleyville area), and would be interested in joining.
        I am certainly not always the best when it comes to online responsiveness, but I will try to stay in the loop.
        Where is the closest chapter to Hampton Roads, currently?

Comment

Originally posted by NoblePilgrim View Post
          I'm out in southern Suffolk (Whaleyville area), and would be interested in joining.
          I am certainly not always the best when it comes to online responsiveness, but I will try to stay in the loop.
          Where is the closest chapter to Hampton Roads, currently?
          Hi Noble - I just sent you a private note. There are no VA chapters, but there are a couple members trying to create one. Concept is for "Coastal, VA VRA" to include Suffolk.

Let me know if you are interested.
          Cheers, Jim
          sigpic

Cheers, Jim Davis
          Virginia Beach, VA

Comment

Originally posted by FlyNavy View Post

Hi Carlos, you are certainly a bit far away, but a friend and I are interested in creating the first VA chapter. Understand that you can't make meetings, but will stay in touch if we are successful with the chapter, as we plan riding and going to rallies.

Cheers, Jim
            Awesome. Keep me informed of any rides. I'm in Central Virginia just North of Charlottesville and a few miles from Skyline Drive.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyNavy View Post

There are no VA chapters, but there are a couple members trying to create one. Concept is for "Coastal, VA VRA" to include Suffolk.

Let me know if you are interested.
              Cheers, Jim

Got that; I was just wondering where the next closest chapter would be, since I imagine there would be some interaction between chapters. Eastern Shore, MD could be closer than western NC. I just didn't know where the closest chapter(s) to our area are, currently, and thought you might.

As for my interest, as I said:

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by NoblePilgrim View Post

Got that; I was just wondering where the next closest chapter would be, since I imagine there would be some interaction between chapters. Eastern Shore, MD could be closer than western NC. I just didn't know where the closest chapter(s) to our area are, currently, and thought you might.

As for my interest, as I said:

Thanks!
                There are a couple of chapters listed in NC, Charlotte, Raleigh and north of Jacksonville. Some are more active then others. There is one in MD near Hagerstown. But that would be about it in the area.
                Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
                President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
                Columbus, Oh
                National President 2020
                National Vice President 2019
                National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
                VROC Member # 34133
                2014 Vulcan Voyager
                2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
                2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
                2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
                2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
                -Gone
                2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

A Facebook Page was created to help bring the riders together in the area.

Please feel free to join the Coastal Virginia Vulcan Riders page on Facebook.
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/538359670129246/

Cheers, Jim
                  Last edited by FlyNavy; 02-29-2020, 12:21 PM.
                  sigpic

Cheers, Jim Davis
                  Virginia Beach, VA

Comment

Jim best of luck getting something started!! Persistence is a virtue when working to find that core group to get a chapter off the ground so don't give up if it takes just a little time!!

Here is a link to your FB group to make it easy for folks to find: https://www.facebook.com/groups/538359670129246/
                    Randy - aka racinfan101
                    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Working...
                    X