Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Chapter Salt Lake City UT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Chapter Salt Lake City UT

    I would like to start a new VRA Chapter in Salt Lake City, UT. Please help me know what to do to start. Thank you, Neil

  • #2
    Originally posted by mano3781 View Post
    I would like to start a new VRA Chapter in Salt Lake City, UT. Please help me know what to do to start. Thank you, Neil
    As per the USA Bylaws "Local Chapters require 4 full members to start and maintain their status as a recognized Chapter. A full member is defined as a Vulcan owner, their spouse, significant other or children. Of those members they will elect a President, Vice President and Secretary. Local Chapters have the option to elect the position of Treasure as needed. The positions of Secretary and Treasure may be held by one member." With that being said...network...network...network. Posting here on the Forum and Facebook again and again and again to get peoples attention. Bike shows, charity rides, Kawi dealers, local bike nights, basically anywhere that a Vulcan rider might show up. It takes time so be patient and have perseverance. Good luck
    Greg *Ghost Rider* Navoy
    USA Non-Chapter President

    Comment


    • #3
      If you haven't make sure to read the information found here - http://vulcanriders.us/how-to-start-a-vra-chapter/ and the bylaws are also important to take a look at - http://vulcanriders.us/full-width/ One of the current National Officers may also be reaching out to you with a bit more information.

      Usually the challenging part is finding the right like minded people willing to commit to attending rides and helping grow a group.
      Randy - aka racinfan101
      Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
      Former National President

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
      2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2019 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mano3781 View Post
        I would like to start a new VRA Chapter in Salt Lake City, UT. Please help me know what to do to start. Thank you, Neil
        Please email president@vulcanriders.us and I will get the proper paperwork to you so you know exactly what to do to start a chapter
        Jeffrey " Snowman" Sukup
        National President
        Elkhorn Valley 1-55 Chapter President
        Former President Tri State Chapter 1-54
        2010 1700 Voyager
        2007 900 Custom

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by mano3781 View Post
          I would like to start a new VRA Chapter in Salt Lake City, UT. Please help me know what to do to start. Thank you, Neil
          How is your Chapter Start coming along? Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
          President Chapter 1-4
          Phoenix Valley Vulcan Riders
          svdawntreader@gmail.com
          (360) 451-3072

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post

            As per the USA Bylaws "Local Chapters require 4 full members to start and maintain their status as a recognized Chapter. A full member is defined as a Vulcan owner, their spouse, significant other or children. Of those members they will elect a President, Vice President and Secretary. Local Chapters have the option to elect the position of Treasure as needed. The positions of Secretary and Treasure may be held by one member." With that being said...network...network...network. Posting here on the Forum and Facebook again and again and again to get peoples attention. Bike shows, charity rides, Kawi dealers, local bike nights, basically anywhere that a Vulcan rider might show up. It takes time so be patient and have perseverance. Good luck
            I have four. I am having our secretary work on setting up the facebook page. We are looking forward to getting things going.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mano3781 View Post

              I have four. I am having our secretary work on setting up the facebook page. We are looking forward to getting things going.
              That is really awesome!! Just FYI the National Officers are all on their way to Lone Star Round Up VRA Rally in Texas so if you are suddenly ready to pull the trigger in the next week they will be delayed getting back to you. They should all be back by the 28th or 29th and could hopefully review everything, and get the ball rolling on the National end.
              Randy - aka racinfan101
              Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
              Former National President

              https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
              2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2019 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

              Comment


              • #8
                Neil,

                Since the officers are all away Jeff Sukup the National President asked if I could reach out to you. I sent you an e-mail a couple of days ago and just wanted to confirm if you got it or not?
                Randy - aka racinfan101
                Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                Former National President

                https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2019 Kawasaki Z900RS Cafe, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

                Comment

                Working...
                X