Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any riders from East TN. Area ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcc1964
    replied
    Originally posted by backtire View Post
    Wish I lived closer but I am 40 miles south of Nashville ,good luck with your new chapter.
    Hello and welcome to the group backtire. I live in northern middle Tennessee (Clarksville/Montgomery Co.) and am a member of THE Missouri Bootheel 1~58. We are about 3.5 hours apart, we don't get together often but we try to get together 3-4 times a year and in August we're the 1~58 is getting together to deliver pull tabs to the Ronald McDonald House in Columbia, Mo. and I know this is a great ride for a good cause. Just saying don't let a little time and miles stand between you and a chapter to either join or just to get to know others. I started out as an honorary member of the 1~58 and then after about a year I became a full member. Hopefully the wife and I can meet up with some of the 1~10 chapter this fall while in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area.

Oh and by the way, the local club here in Clarksville, "Bikers who care" will be hosting their 37th Annual Toy Run- line up at Noon on Saturday Sept. 15th at Clarksville Speedway. Leave 1pm to Governors Square Mall. Admission for Toy Run= One Toy or Cash donation per person to enter run.

Leave a comment:

• backtire
    replied
    Wish I lived closer but I am 40 miles south of Nashville ,good luck with your new chapter.

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    At that distance you can probably hear them go around the track.

Leave a comment:

• Tony M
    replied
    Bristol TN, 15 min. from Bristol Motor Speedway,

Leave a comment:

• Randallone
    replied
    I'm in Dahlonega, GA a few minutes from East TN.... Just keep following US 129 south

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    I see where you did just post in the interest in starting a chapter. I will follow up on that thread.

Leave a comment:

• DewJr88
    replied
    I'm interested in starting a chapter in East Tennessee. We have met and have officer's.

Leave a comment:

• Tommasaki
    replied
    Welcome DewJr88 and yes nice looking ride.

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Good looking bike DewJr88!!

Leave a comment:

• DewJr88
    replied
    From Oak Ridge, TN here
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied
    Originally posted by timbhmaxx22 View Post
    Looking for other riders to ride with in the East TN. Area near gatlinburg, sevierville, Jefferson City...

Thanks

Tim.... are you looking to try and form up a new chapter? If so, the VRA USA has Chapter Coordinators (I am one) that can help you thru the process (not hard)....that said I can also send an email to all Tennessee folks from our control panel and alert them to the possible formation of a chapter in your area.... just holler

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from Columbus,OH!

Leave a comment:

• Charles
    replied
    Thank you all.found your forums to be very informative

Leave a comment:

• Tommasaki
    replied
    Welcome timbhmax22, from VRA National Officers and all of us at Missouri Bootheel 1-58. Ask and they will come, you can also ask on our facebook page at Vulcan Riders USA .

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Welcome to the forum!! I know there out there so hopefully you will hear from some!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X