Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Murcia, Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaBull
    replied
    Re: Hello from Murcia, Spain

welcome from NW Florida!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ike
    replied

Welcome to the forum from Siouxland 1-54.

Leave a comment:

• ggale
    replied

Welcome from west MI.

Leave a comment:

• pmar1
    replied

You've seen more of our country than I have! The train ride sounds wonderful. Next time, you'll have to rent a bike to see it from two wheels. I used to work for a travel agency that arranged group travel for bird shooting in Spain, Hungary, UK, and Norway. Spain was always a favorite and I feel like I know it so well.

Leave a comment:

• Fawlty
    replied

Originally posted by pmar1 View Post
    Hello from Pennsylvania, USA! It must be beautiful in Murcia. My dream vacation would be to go to Madrid, Sevilla, Malaga, and Cartagena.
    Thanks for all the welcome messages guys.

pmar1. Yes we like it here. Managed to get to all those places. Cartagena is only 20 minutes away and is an interesting naval port and HQ of the Spanish Mediterranean Fleet. It had a bad time in the Spanish Civil War, as did Madrid and Malaga.

If you do manage to get over here at some time, I would add Cordoba to your list, not too far from Sevilla.

We love your country. Over there in October and visited NYC, Denver, SLC, Yellowstone, Nashville and Memphis. Regrettably no bike on that trip. The best train ride I ever went on was the Amtrak between Denver and SLC, through the Rockies. Fifteen hours of fantastic scenery!

Leave a comment:

• pmar1
    replied

Hello from Pennsylvania, USA! It must be beautiful in Murcia. My dream vacation would be to go to Madrid, Sevilla, Malaga, and Cartagena.

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied

Welcome from Central IL!

Leave a comment:

• efinney
    replied

Welcome from Kansas City

Leave a comment:

• Big D
    replied

Welcome from SC 1-50 USA!

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied

Welcome to the forum from Columbus, OH!

Leave a comment:

• Fawlty
    started a topic Hello from Murcia, Spain

Hello from Murcia, Spain

Hi everyone. I have owned a 1991 Vulcan EN500A since last March. Loving the bike so far. I have owned quite a few bikes previously, starting with a BSA Bantam D14/4 in 1970.

I am a UK expat now living in Southern Spain. This is a great area for motorcycling, as I am able to ride all year round and we don't see much rain. Spain now has a good road infrastructure and plenty of mountain roads.

Looking forward to getting involved here.

Just noticed a mistake in my profile, as Spain is not in Arkansas! Will change it soon.
Working...
X