Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Tampa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kwik63
    replied
    welcome from another newby from NC

Leave a comment:

• ggale
    replied
    Welcome from west MI. ride safe down there.

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from Western Mass

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied
    Welcome from NW Florida!!

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Welcome from Central, IL! You may have figured it out but check your email inbox for a confirmation email. Once you confirm you should be able to post in most of the rest of forum.

Leave a comment:

• marcvanderpal
    replied
    Welcome from Wisconsin.

I will do my best to fit in.

I'm sure if you just be yourself, you'll fit right in.

Leave a comment:

• classicJohn
    replied
    Something I have to do to see rest of forum?

Leave a comment:

• efinney
    replied
    Welcome from Kansas City

Leave a comment:

• Tommasaki
    replied
    Cool didn't know you were that close. You can find their chapter information here on Chapters forum pages. http://flvulcanriders.weebly.com/ and facebook florida vulcan riders association chapter 1-2

Leave a comment:

• classicJohn
    replied
    Originally posted by Tommasaki View Post
    Welcome classicjohn to the forum page from your National Officers and Missouri Bootheel Chapter 1-58. Hey if Brother Voyager_PWS and I fit in you will have no problems....lol. Search everything here on the forum and if you have questions....ask. I know there are not any chapters close to you but if you have 3 more Vulcan owners you can start your own chapter also. Make sure you check out the VRA Store. We our very proud of organization ....VRA PROUD!!! Also our annual East Coast Rally will be 18-20th of July in Maggie Valley NC this year. You can find the information here just click on the East Coast button on main page.
    I see the 1-2 is in Lakeland which is less than an hour away!!

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Tommasaki
    replied
    Welcome classicjohn to the forum page from your National Officers and Missouri Bootheel Chapter 1-58. Hey if Brother Voyager_PWS and I fit in you will have no problems....lol. Search everything here on the forum and if you have questions....ask. I know there are not any chapters close to you but if you have 3 more Vulcan owners you can start your own chapter also. Make sure you check out the VRA Store. We our very proud of organization ....VRA PROUD!!! Also our annual East Coast Rally will be 18-20th of July in Maggie Valley NC this year. You can find the information here just click on the East Coast button on main page.

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from Columbus, OH!

Leave a comment:

• classicJohn
    started a topic Hello from Tampa

Hello from Tampa

Hello everyone.
    Earlier in the year I got a new to me 2005 1600 Classic.

I will do my best to fit in.

John
Working...
X