Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bart
    replied
    Re: Great Article

Thanks for sharing that. I'm a firm believer. And all the gear, all the time. Wrecks don't just happen on long trips.

Leave a comment:

• InjunThunder
    replied

Good read. I've always told people since I was a teen 1) Assume EVERYONE is going to pull out in front of you 2)Green does NOT mean go. Means start looking around...

Leave a comment:

• Easy Rider
    replied

Originally posted by TSfan14 View Post
    People are to busy and inconsiderate these days, to think about anybody else but themselves.
    Accepting that "defensive riding" posture first requires a person who is willing to take responsibility for his own actions.

That's a tough concept for WAY too many people these days; riders and non-riders alike.

Leave a comment:

• TSfan14
    replied

That's the way I ride, every time I take the bike. I look at it as a game, where everyone is trying to kill me and every time I get home safe, I win. I try to maintain this way of driving in my car as well. People are to busy and inconsiderate these days, to think about anybody else but themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied

Good Article! Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• Big D
    started a topic Great Article

Great Article

I shared this with the other members of our group - it's a great read.

http://smokymountainrider.com/?p=6868
Working...
X