Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Article

I shared this with the other members of our group - it's a great read.

http://smokymountainrider.com/?p=6868
    Non Chapter Member

Re: Great Article

Good Article! Thanks for sharing!
    Randy - aka racinfan101
    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

That's the way I ride, every time I take the bike. I look at it as a game, where everyone is trying to kill me and every time I get home safe, I win. I try to maintain this way of driving in my car as well. People are to busy and inconsiderate these days, to think about anybody else but themselves.
      Bill "TSfan14" Fliehr
      Apple Valley, MN
      2007 1600 Nomad

Comment

Originally posted by TSfan14 View Post
        People are to busy and inconsiderate these days, to think about anybody else but themselves.
        Accepting that "defensive riding" posture first requires a person who is willing to take responsibility for his own actions.

That's a tough concept for WAY too many people these days; riders and non-riders alike.

Comment

Good read. I've always told people since I was a teen 1) Assume EVERYONE is going to pull out in front of you 2)Green does NOT mean go. Means start looking around...

Comment

Thanks for sharing that. I'm a firm believer. And all the gear, all the time. Wrecks don't just happen on long trips.
            sigpicMine: 99 1500 Nomad G1A
            Hers: 08 900 Classic LT

Comment

Working...
            X