Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost friend

I just wanted to let all my friends now that I lost a good friend last week , I don't now if this the right place to post this but I just thought I'd place it here , hopefully we can also learn from their misstake, on june 17th in frot mayers florida my friend that rides her own bike was a passenger on the back o0f a bike with one of her friends from canada and he ran a stop sign and t-boned a car and both my friend and the driver was throw from the bike , the driver ended up in the south bound lane and my friend whos name was Louise Kirk was thrown into a ditch , the driver died at the seen and Lou died in ICU at the hospital,Lou was a good lady and a real good friend to everyone who new her ,well they are bring her home today to be with her family and friends one last time, the family ask everyone to ride their bikes to the funeral because thats how much she loved to ride so on the 23 of june we are going to pay our last respect to a lost rider for the last time . I just wanted every one to be awear that the danger is there so please every one be carefully out there, I have bured to many friends from being stupid and from being run over by cars. So be careful out there and enjoy all your rides and just ride like you are invisable because you are.Don't ride any faster than your angel can fly. REST IN PEACE LOU WE ALL LOVE YOU AND ARE GOING TO MISS YOU !
    Every day is a holiday when you love your job,And if you don't you must live in a nightmare.

Re: Lost friend

We all feel your loss and the loss to the community of bikers. All of us that's ridden for long have lost good friends and it never gets easier. Remember your friend well and the good times you've experienced together.

Pegs will be down for both of them on my next ride.

Comment

Sorry for your lost, Prayers sent to all.. ggale
      Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Sorry for your loss stump, its always a sad day when we lose another rider
        Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
        sigpic
        DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Sorry for your loss, Stump. It's hard to take when it's due to a simple mistake that can happen in an instant. Especially when it's someone else's mistake.
          Old Crow (Bob)
          Lexington, KY
          1960 Vespa 150
          1964 Bridgestone 175
          1972 Suzuki GT380
          2005 1600 Classic
          2010 Nomad 1700
          2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S
          Past Kentucky Chapter President
          National Vice President 2012

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Map.jpg","src":"http:\/\/vulcanriders.us\/forum\/filedata\/fetch?filedataid=6849&type=full"**[/IMG2]

Comment

sorry to hear about your friend stump...thoughts and prayers are with you and family.
            Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
            Bullock
            Former VRA USA National President
            Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
            Crestview, Florida
            2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
            (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Stump, Sorry to hear about your friend Lou. I will offer up a prayer for her family and friends.
              sigpic
              Ride Safe!
              GADAWG

Comment

Pegs down, our thoughts and prayers go out to you, her family and friends. Another angel rides above.
                Debi
                Former President 10 Years
                Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
                Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

I hate hearing about accidents like this. Bikers never win in these situations. Vayo con Dios amigo
                  Christian - Vermont -
                  sigpic
                  "Watch out, you might get what you're after."

Comment

so sorry to hear------ Prayers to family and all who knew her
                    "Hagar"

Comment

Well its over now we laid Lou to rest last night and that was a hard thing to do , I've been to to many funerals this year already and its getting old real fast, to many friends and family deied this year already and I pray it gets better now. To many wrecks this riding season so it has to get better now. The family and all friends thank every one for your prays and condolaces that everyone sent to them, and I personal want to thank every one personally, so thank you all.
                      Every day is a holiday when you love your job,And if you don't you must live in a nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                      X