Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP cabin fever has made me snap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP cabin fever has made me snap

Snow, cold, more snow, more cold, it will never stop. Being in this house has driven me to desperate measures.
    I have been talkin' suicide all morning, but I can't convince her to do it
    sigpic

Re: HELP cabin fever has made me snap

I hear you man. It has been a long, cold winter. Ready for some thaw. Need some two wheel therepy. Stay strong. March is only a couple weeks away.
    Fish
    Experience: That most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.

Comment

As a chapter we have come up with "Take That Winter!" by going to a new local gun range. and having a lunch after wards as a group. we get to put holes in white sheets of paper take's the "I want to shoot some thing" away. and we all get to catch up on things with the group at lunch. BUT come on spring. !!
      Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

We tried that, but the bullets froze on the way to the targets--LOL
        sigpic

Comment

we have a very nice "indoor range" here.. or we would have the same problem.
          Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

THAT WAS INDOORS !!! lol
            sigpic

Comment

Ahh, the joys of having 80 acres at my disposal. I don't have to pay someone for the privilege of wasting my own ammo lol
              If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so" - Thomas Jefferson.

Comment

Working...
              X