Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ouch !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch !

The pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for answered prayers.
    Suzie Smith stood and walked to the podium. She said, "I have a praise. Two months ago, my husband, Tom, had a terrible bicycle wreck and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him." You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagine the pain that poor Tom must have experienced. "Tom was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain." ;

"We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Tom's scrotum, and wrap wire around it to hold it in place." Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Tom.

"Now," she announced in a quivering voice, "thank the Lord, Tom is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely." All the men sighed with unified relief. The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.

A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium.

He said, "I'm Tom Smith." The entire congregation held its breath. "I just want to tell my wife the word is sternum."
    sigpic

Re: Ouch !

Had me cringing for a while!!!
    Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
    President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
    Columbus, Oh
    National President 2020
    National Vice President 2019
    National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
    VROC Member # 34133
    2014 Vulcan Voyager
    2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
    2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
    2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
    2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
    -Gone
    2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

Good one, but the wire part had me thinking "What ?" LOL
      Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

I was cringing like Patrick was!!
        Randy - aka racinfan101
        Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
        2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
        2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Working...
        X