Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Microsoft admits Explorer used in Google China hack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft admits Explorer used in Google China hack

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8460819.stm

You might want to either upgrade to the newest IE, or best yet, change to another internet browser.

Mozilla Firefox is a ver popular one.

Re: Microsoft admits Explorer used in Google China hack

I believe I caught the news saying they have fixed the problem.
    Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
    2009 Vulcan Voyager
    V&H Slipons
    Thunder MFG Air Kit
    "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Hopefully, it still brings up the fact that everyone should stay up with the latest revisions of especially Microsoft software. They are big targets, and sometimes write rather sloppy programs.

Comment

I've read that unless a company like MS has a major new release at least every two years, they would loose a tremendous amount of market share. This perhaps is the largest factor in them releasing unfinished software.

I jumped from Win XP to Vista, only because I purchased a new laptop with Vista installed. It is terrible, even compared with XP.

Comment

My wife got a newer version of the laptop I have (about 3 months newer) right after the unveiling if Vista. She finds it okay for some of the ap's she uses. But overall it's not as "user friendly" as they touted it to be. Bad news ... she waited too long to complain to me about it. MS offered a down-grade to XP if you wished at no cost. But the time frame for that offer had passed and she's stuck with Vista unless I buy the XP OS for her. I hate to swallow that. So, for now, she's stuck with ME ... I mean Vista. Same crap, different name IMHO.
          Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Working...
          X