Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Half Time Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Half Time Show

Yep, no doubt Pete and Roger were showing their age. But you know what? They are still rocking. And when I listen to the guys like them singing live, I go back years in my heart and mind. That is what rock is. I can listen to "Living on a dream" by Bon Jovi and suddenly feel 20 something again. The Who rocked, and everyone who got a chance to see it should feel lucky. Bands like that don't come around often.
    Dear Cage Driver: If my decision to ride a bike, be free and live life on my terms offends you............cool.

Comment

I always watch the half time shows The Who did alright makes me feel old watching them

Not the best year for commercials -
      #1 my all-time favorite was the Louisiana coon ass in front of his cabin putting Tabasco on his pizza, he lets a mosquito bite him then as it flies off it explodes in a fire ball
      #2 is a father and son are throwing crap in a tree to get something out of it. a car falls out, they get in and the father say "ok a little easier off the clutch this time!"
      Papa Bear
      2007 Vulcan Classic LT 900, Maroon & Silver
      VROC # 31434
      God's Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy

Comment

I had to laugh as my 19 year old daughter said, "They're playing the CSI theme song!" I cracked up!
        Bryan (Big B)
        Chapter President
        Phoenix Vulcan Riders 1-15

sigpic
        07 Vulcan 900 Custom
        12 Vulcan Vaquero
        http://phoenixvulcanriders.org

Comment

The Who still did a lot better than Molly Hatchet did at Sturgis this year. MH actually sounded better, the further you got from Full Throttle Saloon since the distortion doesn't carry as far. I started out right in front at the stage (if you look real close on the TV show Full Throttle Saloon, you can see me right before they cut away while panning the front of the stage), and had to leave before they got through the first song because all I heard was distortion.
          Jim Sloan
          AKA Odinn
          Just outside of Bethlehem, GA
          2003 H-D ElectraGlide Standard

Comment

Working...
          X