Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Railroad snow removale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Railroad snow removale

Short but cool
    www.rustystumps.com\RSSMDownloads\RR_XING_ND.wmv
    Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
    2009 Vulcan Voyager
    V&H Slipons
    Thunder MFG Air Kit
    "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Re: Railroad snow removale

That was a good video, I've been trying to catch the train snow plows by my house, but always seem to miss them.

Comment

now that is the right way to plow that white stuff.
      Keith R
      PA 1-52 - South Central PA VRA
      Vulcan 900 Classic LT

Comment

link won't load for me

Comment

Bob, it took 3 or 4 minutes for it to load for me, perhaps it's very busy site.

Comment

When i click on it a new tab opens, within 5 seconds the message at the bottom(mozilla) says "done", let it sit for over an hour and it did nothing else.

But it opens right up with IE

Comment

I've had that same problem at times, but then later go in and it works just fine. I use Firefox and have never tried going back to IE to try.

It's possible just the over extension of some branches of the internet, and data just not getting passed correctly.

Comment

Here is another one on Youtube
                http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=ut...ow%20plow&type= I would love to see on for real.
                Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
                2009 Vulcan Voyager
                V&H Slipons
                Thunder MFG Air Kit
                "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

The baddest of rr snowplows; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frBh5...eature=related

Comment

There were a lot of very interesting train snow plow and blower videos there. Thanks for posting.

Comment

The link 1700 posted appears to be incomplete, but I think the blowers was where he was pointing us. Those things are wicked, over 1000 hp, just on the engine turning the rotary.

Back when i was trucking the most wicked snow removal I ever saw was in WIsconsin, I saw this thing coming at me that looked like a 12 foot wide snow blower,,,, and it was! Thing had a 3208 Cat engine on it cranking the blower, was mounted on the front of an Oshkosh 6x truck. Monster snow removal. Was cutting a path and blowing the snow over the utility lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Myers View Post
                        When i click on it a new tab opens, within 5 seconds the message at the bottom(mozilla) says "done", let it sit for over an hour and it did nothing else.

But it opens right up with IE

I've had trouble with that video and Firefox so when I switched to IE it loaded to a temp folder and fired right up. I also have trouble with our VRA forum and Firefox i usually switch to IE when I sign on here. Firefox will some times screw up when I try to post.
                        Papa Bear
                        2007 Vulcan Classic LT 900, Maroon & Silver
                        VROC # 31434
                        God's Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy

Comment

Interesting Papa Bear, I have an issue with my satellite company, but other than that, no issues at all with FireFox. There have been a couple of cases where things showed up incorrectly on older versions of IE, but I've seen nothing about Firefox.

Exactly what problems are you having when using Firefox?

Comment

nothing big just hit submit and system stalls gotta back up and re submit quirky stuff like that and I just updated it 3 night s ago or so
                            Papa Bear
                            2007 Vulcan Classic LT 900, Maroon & Silver
                            VROC # 31434
                            God's Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy

Comment

Thanks Papa Bear, for the explanation. Not sure what we can do from here, as it seems to be isolated to you, for now. At least IE is working for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X