Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Basketball Fan.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Know You're a Basketball Fan.......

Keep in mind that I'm a UK grad and live in Lexington, the home of the winningest basketball program in the NCAA..........

The local news reported that urologists around the country, not just here in Lexington, report an almost 50% spike in the number of vasectomies being performed on the Wednesday or Thursday of the first week of the NCAA Division 1 men's tournament.

I can't imagine this being newsworthy in many places other than Lexington.

You've really got to be a fan if you take the trouble to schedule you're "snipping" to give you an excuse to sit at home and watch all the basketball that you can stand. I guess it also gives you another use for those cold beers yet to be consumed. Gotta use something to keep the swelling down.

And coming from a guy who lives in the basketball capitol of the known world.........I understand.
    Old Crow (Bob)
    Lexington, KY
    1960 Vespa 150
    1964 Bridgestone 175
    1972 Suzuki GT380
    2005 1600 Classic
    2010 Nomad 1700
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S
    Past Kentucky Chapter President
    National Vice President 2012

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Map.jpg","src":"http:\/\/vulcanriders.us\/forum\/filedata\/fetch?filedataid=6849&type=full"**[/IMG2]

Re: You Know You're a Basketball Fan.......

Far, far, too much information there Bob. When was yours?

Comment

Re: You Know You're a Basketball Fan.......

Originally posted by Fly View Post
      Far, far, too much information there Bob. When was yours?
      Mine was over 25 years ago, and WASN'T scheduled around the NCAA's. I'm a fan, but not THAT big a fan.
      Old Crow (Bob)
      Lexington, KY
      1960 Vespa 150
      1964 Bridgestone 175
      1972 Suzuki GT380
      2005 1600 Classic
      2010 Nomad 1700
      2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S
      Past Kentucky Chapter President
      National Vice President 2012

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Map.jpg","src":"http:\/\/vulcanriders.us\/forum\/filedata\/fetch?filedataid=6849&type=full"**[/IMG2]

Comment

Working...
      X