Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Boy on the Corner (language)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Boy on the Corner (language)

A little boy is sitting on a street corner stirring something in a jar with a stick. The milkman (this was a while ago...) walks by and asks him what he has in the jar.
    "Chicken shit and water" is the reply.
    "Why would you be mixing chicken shit and water?" asks the Milkman.
    "'cause I'm makin' a milkman" the little boy tells him.
    The milkman gets upset at this and storms off in a huff. Soon, he comes across the mailman walking his rounds.
    "Go up to the corner and ask that little boy what he's doing" he tells the mailman.
    "Why? What's he doing up there?"
    "Never mind, just give it a shot"
    (I guess misery loves company...)
    The mailman walks up to the little boy and, as before, asks what he's doing.
    "I'm mixing chicken shit and water" comes the reply.
    "Why on Earth would you be sitting here mixing chicken shit and water?" the mailman asks.
    "I'm makin' a mailman" the little boy replies.
    The mailman is doubly pissed; the little boy telling him that AND the milkman set him up for it. He storms off and soon comes upon a policeman who's out walking his beat. (I told you this was a while back) He tells the officer that he should go up to the corner and ask the little boy what he's doing.
    "Why should I do that?" asks the policeman.
    "Just go do it" says the mailman.
    "No... you TELL me why I should do it" the cop insists.
    The mailman, taken aback, tells the officer about the mixture the kid is stirring and how the scene seems to operate.
    "...and when you ask him what he's making, he'll tell you that he's making a police officer." finishes the mailman.
    "Well, we'll see about THAT" thunders the officer.
    The policeman then saunters up to the corner, where the little boy is still furiously stirring away.
    "Hey little boy, what are you doing there?" inquires the gendarme.
    "I'm mixing chicken shit and water" comes the expected reply.
    "I suppose that you are going to tell me that you're making yourself a police officer out of it, aren't you?" the cop says with a glint in his eye.
    The little boy looks at the officer, then down at his jar... back up to the officer and back at his jar...
    "Nah" comes his reply "I don't have enough chicken shit."

I know there are members who are LEO's... Sorry, this is the way I heard it. I also tell my wife's boss & her husband (who are from W.V.) jokes about WV hillbillies...
    sigpic

Former:
    2002 1500 Vulcan Nomad
    2003 1500 Vulcan carbed Classic
    1987 Yamaha FZR 1000 Genesis
    1979 Honda CB 750
    1978 Honda CB 750
    1980 Harley-Davidson XLH ironhead Sportster

Re: Little Boy on the Corner (language)

Somebody told me you they saw you eating chicken shit in the front yard. I told them that can't be right because you don't like to eat outdoors.
    Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
    2009 Vulcan Voyager
    V&H Slipons
    Thunder MFG Air Kit
    "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Originally posted by cyberbiker View Post

I know there are members who are LEO's... Sorry, this is the way I heard it. I also tell my wife's boss & her husband (who are from W.V.) jokes about WV hillbillies...
      and this from a Guy from PA..lolol.. but it is a good joke.

Randy
      07 Classic 1500
      04 Mean Streak 1600
      The destination is merely a by-product of the journey.

Comment

Nice! I hope you don't mind if I change the joke and use postal management!

Comment

Working...
        X