Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fly

There was a fly , flying up the river he was battling a hell of a head wind. He says to himself if I drop down 4 inches I can make better headway. There is a fish in the river he says to himself, if that fly drops down 4 in. I can jump up and eat that fly. There is a bear on the other side of the river, he says to himself if that fly drops down 4 in. the fish will jump up and catch the fly, and I can run out and catch the fish. There is a hunter watching all this , he says to himself if that fly drops down 4 in. the fish will jump up and catch the fly, the bear will run out and catch the fish, giving me a chance to shoot the bear. Behind the hunter is a mouse, he says to himself , if that fly drops down 4 in. the fish will jump up and catch the fly, the bear will run out and catch the fish, and the hunter will shoot the bear, giving me a chance to grab that piece of cheese the hunter dropped when he was having his lunch. Behind the mouse is a cat, he says to himself, if that fly drops down 4 in. the fish will jump up and catch the fly, the bear will run out and catch the fish, the hunter will shoot the bear, the mouse will run out and grab the piece of cheese the hunter dropped when he was having his lunch, and I can pounce on the mouse. All of a sudden the fly drops down 4 in. the fish jumps up and grabs the fly, the bear runs out and grabs the fish, the hunter runs over and shoots the bear, the mouse runs out and grabs the piece of cheese that the hunter dropped when he was having his lunch, the cat pounces on the mouse and falls into the river getting soaking wet. SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS WHEN A FLY DROPS DOWN 4 IN. THERE WILL BE A WET PUSSY..........

Re: The fly

lmao didn't expect that
    Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
    2009 Vulcan Voyager
    V&H Slipons
    Thunder MFG Air Kit
    "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

That comes awful close to a 'Shaggy Dog Story'. Good one thou. Did I tell you about the Rarie Bird? Or, maybe the 'boy foot bear with teaks of Chan?;.

Comment

very good one, wasn't expecting that ending
        Debi
        Former President 10 Years
        Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
        Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

ROFLMAO!!! Oh, I am SO repeating this one today...
          sigpic
          Tim Dull II
          President, Chapter 1-17, Laurel Highlands VRA www.lhvra.org

Comment

The ending was great !
            Keith R
            PA 1-52 - South Central PA VRA
            Vulcan 900 Classic LT

Comment

Working...
            X