Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Speeders Beware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speeders Beware!

Just to be on the safe side I'm not riding anywhere near Allen, didn't realize that's what those signs meant. Damn!
    sigpic
    Wayne 'dr REX' Bradshaw
    VROC #31264
    IBA #44679

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
      Just to be on the safe side I'm not riding anywhere near Allen, didn't realize that's what those signs meant. Damn!
      Me and Fly were right behind him. When I saw those lights, I slowed down in a hurry. Thanks Allen for being there for us.
      Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
      2009 Vulcan Voyager
      V&H Slipons
      Thunder MFG Air Kit
      "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Hey, no prob Albie. I paid the 'fun tax' for all ya'll last year.. have to find a new sucker this year.
        Allen Featherlin
        Party Crasher and furr-flie drinker extrordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by DaBull View Post
          $700!! Wtf????
          Originally posted by 1700 Rider View Post
          Yeah $700 WTF is right. Damn, I didn't think it would be that much. I guess I'll watch my step this time around.
          How did a $127.00 ticket skyrocket to $700?

Comment

i've watched a few youtube links about the law on the Dragon. but after 2 trips there to ride, each time being past on my side of the road by a sport bike. around a curve each time and without any regard to me at all.
            i'm not a hard case, hell i love to ride the twisties just like anyone else. but at least hit the horn let me know your rolling up behind and wanting to go around. then i i dont care, please roll on past me, be safe and enjoy, cause i sometimes wouldnt mind it myself. but the ones that scare the sh.t out of ya blurrin past ya as you are crusin along.. then man they need to grow up..lolol..

Randy
            07 Classic 1500
            04 Mean Streak 1600
            The destination is merely a by-product of the journey.

Comment

I'm pretty sure my speed won't ever be an issue in the twisties, except to the poor bastard behind me who thinks I'm going to damn slow. Screw 'em. It's not a contest. I want to have two-wheel fun, but safely and avoiding any problems with the law or perhaps riding off a cliff. That would suck too.
              mikewithabike
              Listen to my music HERE
              VROC #29972
              Killing bugs... one at a time
              2012 Vulcan Nomad 1700 - Mine 09/13
              http://www.reverbnation.com/mikehaley

Comment

Working...
              X