Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sNOw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sNOw

AS a trucker stops for a red light, a blond catches up. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door.

The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load." The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street.

When the truck stops for another red light, the girl catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door. Again, the trucker lowers the window.

As if they've never spoken, the blond says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!"

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street. At the third red light, the same thing happens again.

All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on

the truck door. The trucker rolls down the window...

Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!" When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light.

When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and after she lowers it, he says...

"Hi, my name is Mark, it's winter in PENNSYLVANIA and I'm driving the SALT TRUCK!"
    Debi
    Former President 10 Years
    Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
    Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Re: sNOw

I bet it's the same blonde who asked me if Taco Bell was the Mexican phone company.
    Old Crow (Bob)
    Lexington, KY
    1960 Vespa 150
    1964 Bridgestone 175
    1972 Suzuki GT380
    2005 1600 Classic
    2010 Nomad 1700
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S
    Past Kentucky Chapter President
    National Vice President 2012

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Map.jpg","src":"http:\/\/vulcanriders.us\/forum\/filedata\/fetch?filedataid=6849&type=full"**[/IMG2]

Comment

Gotta love the good blonde jokes
      sigpic
      Rick "Groundhog" Hadley
      CHVRA President
      Charlotte Chapter 1-7
      www.charlottevra.com
      Facebook Link

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Mitchell View Post
        I bet it's the same blonde who asked me if Taco Bell was the Mexican phone company.
        It's not???????
        Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
        2009 Vulcan Voyager
        V&H Slipons
        Thunder MFG Air Kit
        "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

ok!!!!!!!!!
          "Hagar"

Comment

Working...