Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little secret......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little secret......

Dear vegetarians, just want to tell You a little secret...... my food poops on
    your food, hope Your salad tastes good!

Tomas
    01 VN1500 Classic Fi
    Vulcan Riders Sweden
    sigpic

Re: A little secret......

lol...nice
    Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
    sigpic
    DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Never again will I eat salad.
      Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
      2009 Vulcan Voyager
      V&H Slipons
      Thunder MFG Air Kit
      "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Comment

Wow this really just went up a notch, lol SMH
          Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
          sigpic
          DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Now just the plain trueth of the mattet.
            Every day is a holiday when you love your job,And if you don't you must live in a nightmare.

Comment

Btw.....

Tomas
              01 VN1500 Classic Fi
              Vulcan Riders Sweden
              sigpic

Comment

I'm not a vegetarian at all, but knowing what I know about the cruelty and inhumane behavior involved with filling my stomach with tasty meat products, I can easily understand why one would choose to be a vegetarian. It's narrow minded to think one or the other is best or right. Oh, and the last time I had a salad it didn't have field grass in it.
                mikewithabike
                Listen to my music HERE
                VROC #29972
                Killing bugs... one at a time
                2012 Vulcan Nomad 1700 - Mine 09/13
                http://www.reverbnation.com/mikehaley

Comment

Dude, if you are going to eat something that was alive at some point it had to be KILLED. Whether it was with a bow and arrow, or a bullet or a mallet to the brain-pan, it DIED so you could eat it. As for the veggies just because the shit didn't come directly out of a cows ass to plop atop your radishes doesn't mean it wasn't thoroughly coated with disgusting crap before you ate it. I live in Lancaster Country brother, and this time of year the aroma of natural fertilzer is pungent and overwhelming. I would bet at least some of the food you eat came from a field nearby at some point. Think of Bessie when you chomp down on them beans !
                  Allen Featherlin
                  Party Crasher and furr-flie drinker extrordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by kaitiff View Post
                    Think of Bessie when you chomp down on them beans !
                    Right on......
                    Tomas
                    01 VN1500 Classic Fi
                    Vulcan Riders Sweden
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm not a true vegetarian, but the older I get, the more I'd rather have veggies than meat. Love my cheese, burgers, dogs, brats and Chicken Fried Steak, but other than that I just don't eat a lot of meat.

Heck, I've spread cow manure on crops, used chicken and horse manure on home garden, but I've also helped slaughter hogs. I have big issues with using animals as food, and shoot the occasional tree rat that comes into my land to ruin my apples and pairs.

I just say, eat what you want and I'll do the same. Bread, cheese and wine are quite often my favorite meal, along with an occasional lunch of pinto beans and cornbread, perhaps apple slices with the cheese and wine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly View Post
                        the older I get, the more I'd rather have veggies than meat.
                        I second to that Fly!

For the record:
                        I hope everyone understands that I absolutely do not mind vegetarians
                        ......but however, it is very gratifying to joke about
                        Tomas
                        01 VN1500 Classic Fi
                        Vulcan Riders Sweden
                        sigpic

Comment

No worries Tomas, we all know those vegans that make any little 'sacrifice' an agonizing tribute to how 'good' they are as compared to meat-eaters.

Comment

How’s that quote go? "We didn't bite and claw are way to the top of the food chain to eat a salad" something like that.
                            OK anatomy lesson - where are your eyes? on the side of your head like a cow or deer?? or together on the front like a wolf or lion? Answer -together so you have depth perception and focus real good on what your chasing. We have evolved to be predators (omnivores really) I eat meat, love a thick RED steak. I don't care what you eat as long as you leave me and my steaks alone! Salad goes with the meat not instead, unless you through some chicken on it. LOL
                            Did find out that there is some enzyme or something you can only get from meat. Some people can live without it, but a healthy diet includes it. Friend of mine's daughter came down with cancer; she was 19 at the time. She was a diehard vegan, the doctor ordered her to eat some meat to get what she was missing - not the cause of her cancer, but a contributing factor.
                            Papa Bear
                            2007 Vulcan Classic LT 900, Maroon & Silver
                            VROC # 31434
                            God's Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy

Comment

Working...
                            X