Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Next Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Next Life

My Next Life

I want to live my next life backwards! You start out dead and get that out of the way right off the bat.

Then, you wake up in a nursing home feeling better every day. When you are kicked out of the home for being too healthy, you spend several years enjoying your retirement and collecting benefit checks.

When you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work 40 years or so, getting younger every day until pretty soon you're too young to work. So then, you go to high school: play sports, date, drink, and party.

As you get even younger, you become a kid again. You go to elementary school, play, and have no responsibilities.

In a few years, you become a baby and everyone runs themselves ragged keeping you happy. You spend your last 9 months floating peacefully in luxury,
    spa-like conditions: central heating, room service on tap.

Until finally..................

wait...................

wait..............

wait .........

You finish off as an orgasm.

I rest my case.
    Debi
    Former President 10 Years
    Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
    Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Re: My Next Life

Interesting viewpoint, great thought.

Comment

AWESOME! I'm in! Beats the heck outta the idea of coming back as a lazy house cat
      06 Vulcan 800 Classic

Comment

Sounds like a fun ride, lol
        Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
        sigpic
        DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

I'am in when do we start?
          Every day is a holiday when you love your job,And if you don't you must live in a nightmare.

Comment

Working...
          X