Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naturally Gonna Die!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naturally Gonna Die!

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF, GRADY JUDD

An illegal alien, in Polk County, Florida, who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state-wide manhunt ensued.

The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times..

Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had." Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!

The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever).... "When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."
    Debi
    Former President 10 Years
    Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
    Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Re: Naturally Gonna Die!

Is this a true story crackers? not really sure, cause this stuff does happen, I find both a little bit of humor but way more truth in the statements made, maybe it because I am a cop and from a cop family and know what they go through, but if you shoot a cop, or at a cop, thats pretty much like signing your own death warrent
    Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
    sigpic
    DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Originally posted by Scottyg09900C View Post
      Is this a true story crackers? not really sure, cause this stuff does happen, I find both a little bit of humor but way more truth in the statements made, maybe it because I am a cop and from a cop family and know what they go through, but if you shoot a cop, or at a cop, thats pretty much like signing your own death warrent
      According to snopes it is fairly accurate - http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp

and also found this on the news http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15047117...orida-manhunt/
      Debi
      Former President 10 Years
      Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
      Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

Well I hate to say it, but I have no remorse for a murderous criminal that would blatantly challenge LE in that matter, I feel deep sarrow for the familys of the Men that were sworn only to protect everyone as their job and had no vices doing so, and were sencelessly killed buy this monster, RIP brother and all those that have gone before and will go after
        Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
        sigpic
        DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Working...
        X