Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Politically Incorrect Jokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politically Incorrect Jokes

I had just come out of the store with two porterhouse steaks, a jumbo sausage, a bag of chips, and a 6-pack of beer. A homeless man sat there and said, "I haven't eaten for two days." I told him, "I wish I had your frickin will power."

Top tip: if you're camping in the summer and the attractive girl in the next tent tells you that because it's so hot she will be sleeping with her flaps open, it's not necessarily an invitation to casual sex. Wish me luck.....I appear in court next Monday.

A fat girl served me food in McDonald's at lunch time. She said, 'sorry about the wait.' I said, 'don't worry, you're bound to lose it eventually.'

I was behind a rather large woman at the checkout. She had on a pair of jeans that said, 'Guess.' I said, "I don't know........maybe 350 pounds."

Snow in the forecast! The TV weather gal said she was expecting 8 inches tonight, I thought to myself "fat chance with a face like that!"

Years ago it was suggested 'that an apple a day kept the doctor away.' But since many doctors are now Muslim, I've found that a bacon sandwich works best.

I took my Biology exam last Friday. I was asked to name two things commonly found in cells. Apparently Blacks and Mexicans were not the correct answers.
    Best regards and ride safely,

Marshall
    "Where your head goes, your ass is sure to follow."

Re: Politically Incorrect Jokes

Great one Oinker, had several chuckles.

Comment

laughed my A$$ off
      Scottyg09900C 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom
      sigpic
      DENVER VULCAN RIDERS

Comment

Originally posted by Scottyg09900C View Post
        laughed my A$$ off
        I quote on that!!!

Tomas
        01 VN1500 Classic Fi
        Vulcan Riders Sweden
        sigpic

Comment

Subject: I love this Asian doctor's way of thinking!

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
          A: Your heart only good for so many beats, and that it... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wear out eventually. Speeding up heart not make you live longer; it like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take nap.

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
          A: No, not at all. Wine made from fruit. Brandy is distilled wine, that mean they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!

Q: How can I calculate my body/fat ratio?
          A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one. If you have two bodies, your ratio two to one, etc.

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
          A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy is: No pain...good!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
          A: YOU NOT LISTENING! Food are fried these day in vegetable oil. In fact, they permeated by it. How could getting more vegetable be bad for you?!?

Q: Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
          A: Definitely not! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
          A: Are you crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean! Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
          A: If swimming good for your figure, explain whale to me..

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
          A: Hey! 'Round' is shape!

Well... I hope this has cleared up any misconceptions you may have had about food and diets.

And remember:
          Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!"

AND.....

For those of you who watch what you eat, here's the final word on nutrition and health.

It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting nutritional studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans..

5. The Germans drink a lot of beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.

CONCLUSION:

Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

Marshall

Comment

I got smacked by my girlfriend for laughing at this one.
            Last edited by Oinker65; 10-20-2011, 08:06 AM.

Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Oinker65 View Post
              ROFLMAO!!! I'm stealing some of this....especially that pic!
              sigpic
              Tim Dull II
              President, Chapter 1-17, Laurel Highlands VRA www.lhvra.org

Comment

Originally posted by Oinker65 View Post
                I just sent that to Wendy. I'm guessing she won't find it as funny as I did. LOL
                John Featherlin
                Webmaster vulcanriders.us 2007-2016
                International Chapter Coordinator 2009-2016
                Forum Admin 2007-2016
                USA Chapter Coordinator 2007-2016
                National President 2007-2010
                National Vice President 2006
                National Secretary 2011-2012

Comment

I would guess not. Just blame it on me.

Marshall

Comment

Funny or not, I don't care. I just better have me a sammich waiting!!!

lol I kid, I kid...
                    sigpic
                    Tim Dull II
                    President, Chapter 1-17, Laurel Highlands VRA www.lhvra.org

Comment

Working...
                    X