Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Layed Off!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layed Off!

Lay Off Letter

Little wonder why this guy is boss. He is sharp!
    You can't be any fairer than this leader...

Dear Employees:

As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way.
    To compensate for these increases, our prices

would have to increase by about 10%. But since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead.

This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.

So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go.

I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.
    I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.
    Last edited by Crackers2006; 09-03-2011, 11:14 PM.
    Debi
    Former President 10 Years
    Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
    Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Just a note the brown text color is next to I possible to read on my iPad.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.407104,-95.078827
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Dave Petrick
    2009 Vulcan 500 LTD
    Dave Petrick, CPP
    2005 Nomad 1600
    2009 CanAm Spyder SE5
    VROC #31371

Comment

Re: Layed Off!

Sounds like the only fair way to me.
      '18 Road Glide Special, '18 Moto Guzzi V7III Carbon, '75 KT250 Trials.

Comment

Oh...So by that rationale, anyone who voted for Bush/Cheney must volunteer themselves or their children for combat duties in the midde east. And if they catch you and torture you, that's okay. Those two fools sanctioned it and what is good for the goose, etc.

By the way, taxes have not gone up. Period. But under Bush, the wealthy, I mean the "job creators", got huge tax breaks. Boy, those breaks have done wonders for the unemployed huh?

PS - I didn't vote for him either, but I don't understand the unwarranted hatred.
        Last edited by kipfire; 09-06-2011, 06:28 AM. Reason: Postscript
        Christian - Vermont -
        sigpic
        "Watch out, you might get what you're after."

Comment

Thread closed. Nothing against original poster of a joke, and nothing against anyone's further post or opinions, just to keep from heading into a political argument.

Don't want perspective friends to have a falling out over political issues.

Comment

Working...
          X