Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash

Two guys were riding their bikes one day from opposite directions, trying to get on the highway. Jim on a Kawasaki Vulcan, Bill on a full dresser harley. As they both turned, they crashed. When they stood up, they walked over to make sure the other one was ok, and compare their pains. Jim said "My arm hurts, and my leg is burned, but I am ok. Bill said "I got some road rash, and I think I broke a rib." Jim reached in his saddlebags and pulled out a pint of Jack Daniels. "Here, buddy. I just bought this and was headed home to have a drink, but you need it worse than me. Have a couple shots till the pain fades a little." Bill takes a couple shots, then a couple more, and after half the bottle is gone, he isn't feeling no pain. He hands it back to Jim and says "Hey, that helped alot, your turn." Jim looks around, shakes his head no and says, "no thanks, I will wait until after the cops arrive...."

Re: Crash

Haaaa, that's good.
    Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
    2009 Vulcan Voyager
    V&H Slipons
    Thunder MFG Air Kit
    "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Lmao!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Comment

LOL I kinda knew where that one was heading!
        Randy - aka racinfan101
        Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
        2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
        2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

I will have to keep a bottle in the saddle bag from now on.... good one...

ggale
          Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Working...
          X