Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When not to ride my bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When not to ride my bike

For the past few months I have been having problems with my ears. Fluid not draining and constant ear infections. So I have been on multiple doses of antibiotics. Recently I went to the ENT. Told the doctor that I was tired of not being able to hear, at the time I was almost legally deaf. So right then and there, doctor decided to finally give me tubes. I had instant hearing!! As I looked up and was staring at my jacket, after the procedure. I realized I rode my bike. I just got tubes. And I wore my half helmet. So I asked the doctor. Is it ok to be able to ride, right after the procedure. He laughed and said it might be a very loud ride. And it was. Not a great story, but I think next time, if I go to the doctor, I may pass on riding my bike.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1281041288

Re: When not to ride my bike

Bro, get sum Macks brand ear plugs,my son has the same issue,since he wasa kid,now my wife uses them so she does not have to hear me snore.they are made from pure silicon and you mold them to the outside of the ear canal.They stay put and wont blow away...

Comment

Yeah, wish I knew that before I went to the darn doctor. Wasn't plan on getting the procedure done. Stupid is, what stupid does I guess. Good idea, until they stop being so sensitive. Bad thing now is, I can hear my wife. And now I have no excuse.
      Pain is weakness leaving the body
      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1281041288

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHA ya I remember when my son got his, first time he heard the kaway 750 h-2 fire up it scared the hell out of him.had exspansion chambers on it, man that puppy wuld cackle,still say that was the scaryist bike I owned...

Comment

Working...
        X