Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That's When The Fight Started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's When The Fight Started

Jack is sitting in the living room watching TV. His wife is busy in the kitchen preparing their evening meal, when she hears strangely familiar organ music that seems to be coming from out of their living room.

All of a sudden, her husband starts screaming and swearing at the TV, yelling, “It’s a trap you stupid, young fool. Good God man, don’t go through those doors, I’m telling you, it’s a bloody trap! Don’t be an idiot!” She rushes into the room to see what all the fuss is about, and asks, “Jack, just what in the world are you watching?” He answers, “Our wedding video.”

…and that’s when the fight started!
    Bob Howley "ICE CUBE"
    2007 VN900 CUSTOM
    2020 1700 VOYAGER

Re: That's When The Fight Started

Good one... Here's another.

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, ‘Do you know her?’

‘Yes,’ I sighed. ‘She’s my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn’t been sober since.’

‘My God!’ says my wife. ‘Who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?’

And that’s when the fight started.....
    -Vinny VROC #32287 - 2007 Vulcan 900 Custom, Ness Big Sucker, Fi2000R, Cobra 2-into-1
    The things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. People are good; honor, courage, virtue mean everything; power and money mean nothing; good always triumphs over evil; true love never dies. A man should believe in those things, because they are worth believing in.

Comment

Those were good ones, even my wife liked them.
      Every day is a holiday when you love your job,And if you don't you must live in a nightmare.

Comment

When I got home last night, my wife demanded that I take her someplace expensive…
        so, I took her to a gas station.

And then the fight started…
        Bob Howley "ICE CUBE"
        2007 VN900 CUSTOM
        2020 1700 VOYAGER

Comment

Working...
        X