Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

caution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• caution

Don Myers
    Springfield Mo

Re: caution

Never thought of it that way hhhmmmm... OK Old true story before belt guards -- lonely single guy looking for a "hummer" drops his paints is [some how] leaning up against a BIG belt drive unit.. get,s too close grabs him, tosses him some distance in the air rips out a ball and about cuts off every thing eles... grabs a "box stapler" and staples his parts back together [BIG COPPER STAPLES] THE BEST HE CAN. A few days latter at the ER he tells the doc,s what had happen, because of the massive injection he had... they removed like 12 staples - lost 1 ball all together - he could pee but his penis was not good for any thing eles... SO CAREFULL WHAT YOU USE FOR FUN...
    Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

My first thought was that someone wound up in the hospital after giving his wife a vacuum cleaner for her birthday.
      Jeff
      1997 Vulcan Classic 1500

Comment

Originally posted by ggale View Post
        Never thought of it that way hhhmmmm... OK Old true story before belt guards -- lonely single guy looking for a "hummer" drops his paints is [some how] leaning up against a BIG belt drive unit.. get,s too close grabs him, tosses him some distance in the air rips out a ball and about cuts off every thing eles... grabs a "box stapler" and staples his parts back together [BIG COPPER STAPLES] THE BEST HE CAN. A few days latter at the ER he tells the doc,s what had happen, because of the massive injection he had... they removed like 12 staples - lost 1 ball all together - he could pee but his penis was not good for any thing eles... SO CAREFULL WHAT YOU USE FOR FUN...
        You should have banjo music playing in the background
        sigpic
        Member of VRA Canada
        Member of CMC 075 Huron
        http://vracanada.prophpbb.com/
        http://ride.canadianmotorcyclecruisers.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by jdpesz View Post
          My first thought was that someone wound up in the hospital after giving his wife a vacuum cleaner for her birthday.
          I bought my wife a vacuum cleaner for Valentines Day one year. And that is no lie. We didn't have a lot of money, so our gifts were practical. She bought me a snow shovel for Christmas one year, so I think we are even. LOL
          Fish
          Experience: That most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.

Comment

Well what about this!!!

Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
            President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
            Columbus, Oh
            National President 2020
            National Vice President 2019
            National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
            VROC Member # 34133
            2014 Vulcan Voyager
            2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited