Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hell to get old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell to get old

Old age ain't for wimps..but it beats dying young. Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old manWalking with his legs spread apart. He was stiff-legged and walking slowly. One student said to his friend: "I'm sure that poor old man has Peltry Syndrome. Those people walk just like that." The other student says: "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as we learned in class." Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They approached him And one of the students said to him, "We're medical students and couldn t help But notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?" The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two fine medical students think." The first student said, "I think it's Peltry Syndrome." The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong." The other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki SyndromeThe old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong." So they asked him, "Well, old timer, what do you have?" The old man said, I thought it was GAS - but I was wrong, too!"
    Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
    2009 Vulcan Voyager
    V&H Slipons
    Thunder MFG Air Kit
    "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Re: Hell to get old

Best one I've heard in a long time!
    sigpic

Former:
    2002 1500 Vulcan Nomad
    2003 1500 Vulcan carbed Classic
    1987 Yamaha FZR 1000 Genesis